Let The Past Stay With The Past

Unknown P.O.V

I know this bitch don't think she can up and take my man and think it's cool I may be his first his ex but I know he still loves me and now that I'm back he is gonna be mine again watch. I'm came back to reclaim all my shit that I left when I left here starting with me becoming the Drug Lord.

Kayla P.O.V

I woke up in Eric's arms we had school today so I hurried up toke a shower and did my hygiene things when I finish he was ready watching cartoons waiting for me I guess. We rode to school in silence. I had a bad feeling about going to school today something just didn't feel right.

"Bae." Eric said snapping me out of my thoughts

"Huh?" I said still looking out the window

"What you thinking about?"

"I have this weird feeling something is gonna happen today." I said facing him now

"I have one to don't worry I got you." He said looking at me but then right back at the rode

"Hmmp."

We arrived at school and there was a small crowd of boys by the front gate crowding some girl I really couldn't see her but she was thick like Eric's first.

"You ready?" Eric ask

"Yes let's go."

We walked toward the gate and guess who it was it was her. I looked at Eric he looked at me grabbed my hand and we walked in the gate hand in hand. I got stares from everybody not tell usual stares either. I started to feel uncomfortable and Eric noticed it so he pulled me to the side.

"Bae are you okay your shaky?" He asked he can be sweet when he wanted

"I guess."

Eric P.O.V

She was shaky I don't know why but she said she was okay. I kissed her than walked our separate ways to class I'm glad we only have one day left then graduation but summer time then the real life. I want to be a basketball player I'm really good at it and got a scholarship to play ball that's why I had to drop that drug shit.

"Eric!" I heard snapping me out of my thoughts

"What man?"

"I'm not no man and you know that for a fact."

Damn why did she have to come here to this school. I really don't care I made up my mind Kayla is the girl for me real shit.

"Whatever bruhh."

"So you just gonna dust me off like that I came back for you for us I love you and you love me so why play hard huh?" Is she serious

"So what man I got a girl that cares for me."

"That was also all in Josh face yesterday."

Was she serious can't be my Kayla

"She was tongueing him down to but yeah she care for you."

This was pissing me off man this bet not be true. So for the whole day I ignored Kayla I don't know why but I did she tried her best to talk to me but I didn't want to hear it. I got home Kayla walked cause she said she don't like my attitude.

"Eric!" Kayla screamed

I ignored her

"Eric!"

I ignored her again

"Fine act like that I don't have time for childish games anyway."

"I'm childish but yet you and Josh sharing tongues yeah right."

"What are you talking about!"

"Daja told me don't lie."

"Who is Daja?"

"My first."

"You gonna believe her over me huh?"

"Yes."

"Okay bye I'm done fuck you Eric I hate you how can you believe somebody who wants what we have but I guess we weren't meant to be anyway I'm gone I'm leaving have a nice life."

"Bye."

And with that she got all her stuff and left maybe I should of asked her but she left her phone and it didn't have a pass code so I opened it. I saw messages from that dude Josh she was telling him how she was happy with me and how she loved me. I fucked up again man I feel like a Jack ass. She came back got her phone then left without saying nothing. I think I really lost her this time. Why did I have to listen to Daja after tomorrow I won't see her again she going to Clark University in Atlanta,Georgia. What should I do ?

Sorry this is a filler readers block

Comment Vote

let me know what you think please

Love Raeee