What doesnt kill us makes us stronger

Kayla P.O.V

"Kayla will you be my girl again?" Eric said looking at the floor

"Are you sure you wanna do this?"

"Yes more than anything."

"Ill be your girl under one condition."

"What's that."

"You hear some shit you come ask me other than believing what you hear you see what happened last time."

"Yes I see I missed you so much baby girl."

I couldn't help but be happy I mean I was living my dream and I had my dream boyfriend riding with me hopefully he don't listen to them girls I swear these hoes just don't know when to leave people alone.

"I got to go back to my dorm." It was getting late I had to get going

"Ighht ima walk you there."

"Ima text you later Kayla love you bae."

The room was empty I guess my roommate wasn't here so I hopped in the shower did my hygiene stuff and went to my bed. The dorm was very nice I mean it was like a townhouse. Then in come my roommate damn he was cute.

"I see you finally back from chilling with your boyfriend. What did y'all do." He asked

I told him everything we talked about past and everything he was very cool. He lost his mother and father to the drug game when he was 14. He was real cool he wanted to be my best friend and he was gonna be that. We had a lot in common. Tomorrow we didn't have class till next month. So we was gonna walk around campus but he had football practice so that would be cut short. I had this vibe when I'm with him he is just to good to be true.

Darius P.O.V

Me and Kayla talked about everything I told her stuff I never told anybody. She had a lot of stuff in common with me. We clicked so I made her my best friend. But there was something about her a vibe that was never there when I chilled or talked to anybody I was felling her bad but I wasn't gonna say nothing she has a boyfriend I ain't about to break none up but ima be here if they break up . I was kinda mad when she told me she loved him but ayye if I get a chance with her I ain't messing nothing up. I got up before Kayla so I fixed us breakfast.

"Kayla get up and take a shower and get ready."

"Ughhh five more minutes."

"I made breakfast." She hurried up and got up went and did her stuff in a bathroom.

"Took you long enough."

"Hush up Darius."

We ate she throw my food down I knew how to cook so you know I had to show off.

"That was good Darius thanks best friend." She jumped on me making me fall over on the couch.

"Damn girl a hug would of been alright jumping on me and shit let me jump on you." She looked at me slapped my chest then got off me.

"Wateva you know you wanted me to do it."

"You ready?" I asked

"Yes let's go."

We walked around the campus having fun then I guess her boyfriend she saw cause she stopped dead in her tracks and one tear fell before she ran over there.

Eric P.O.V

I was chilling but there was this girl fine ass girl walking toward me smiling. I was good I had Kayla so I wasn't tripping.

"Heyy you cute." She said smiling damn girl was pretty

"Wassup."

"You wanna chill?"

"Yeah we can."

We was just chilling then she kissed me I kissed her back. I picked her up so now she was straddling me. My hands was going up her shirt man her breast felt so good in my hands. Then I saw Kayla pissed off. But I didn't stop it was like the girl wouldn't let me.

"Excuse me." Kayla said

"Yes sweetheart." The girl said

"This is my boyfriend that you are dry humping."

"He ain't acting like it."

"Know what you right fuck you Eric Harris. I'm done with this bullshit." Kayla walked off to some dude that picked her up and walked away

I got the girl number and told her we can finish what we started later. I fucked up bad real bad I guess Kayla was really done with me cause she wasn't answering my calls my texts I commented on her ig pics and nothing. I can tell she was on there because she uploaded a pic after I told her call me.

Comments

Vote

Tell me what you think