Unexpected Changes

Eric P.O.V

We drove to my house in complete silence. Why didn't she tell me her mother was a crackhead. Damn that's fucked up she didn't even act like it always smiling oh well she coming to live with me my mom wouldn't mind. We pulles up at the house and she just looked at me.

"You can leave your clothes in here if you want to I'll come get them later if you want" I said looking in her eyes

"Umm okay let's go." She looked scared.

Don't get me wrong for a skinny girl she had a nice lil body. Her smile and eyes brought out her beauty aww man she got me getting all soft and shit.

"Eric are you just gonna sit there and stare at me or you coming in with me" She said snapping me out of my thoughts.

Damn she was gorgeous.

"Yeaa come on."

We walked in nobody was here yet so I decided to tell my mom what happened she loved Kayla so it was cool.

"Mom!" I screamed

"The he'll you screaming for me for ohh I'm sorry hey Kayla."

"Hey Ms.Carter." Kayla said smiling

"Mom I have to tell you something." I said getting straight to th point.

"We can talk after I find out why Kayla's face has a big red mark on it looking like somebody slapped her. ERIC did you hit Kayla!?!" My mom said fast.

"No ma'am that's part of what I have to tell you." I said calmy

"Okay what happened well mom Kayla's mom is a cracked and she slapped Kayla then put her out so I was wondering if Kayla can stay with us?" I was so scared for Kayla

"You God yes Kayla are you okay my baby?" She said almost near tears.

Kayla nodded .

"Well are you going to the party Kayla?" My mom said softly.

"Yes ma'am." Kayla said.

"Well come with me." My mom said pulling her off to her room. I just sat in the stool eating a bag of skittles.

Kayla P.O.V

I walked into Eric's mom's room like she said. It was huge and so beautiful.

"Sit there let me cover that mark."

I did as told and let her put on the makeup. It hurt bad and she could tell she started crying and so did I.

"Kayla don't worry this will never happen again okay baby girl I promise." She said and I believed her

"Go ahead and go chill with the kids you will have to sleep in Eric's room tonight if you don't mind."

"No ma'am I don't mind." Was all I said then walked off

Eric was sitting in a stool just chilling he is so cute. He looked at me then smiled.

"So are you ready people are already here."

"Yes I'm ready."

This pool party was packed with kids from school I never even saw. I sat by myself because mostly all these girls were hoes. Looking trifling as hell and they were getting all the wrong attention from boys. Then the song "she gon shake it like a red nose" came on man I love that song. I found Eric and danced on him to the song. I knew everybody was staring because we were killing it. The song ended and everybody was just chilling so I got in the pool to just relax. Then some girl I think her name Jasmine came by me so I got out the pool and dried off no telling what this hoe got in mind.

"Bitch stay the duck away from my man!" She screamed

"Who your man?" I said laughing cause what I heard she for everybody

"ERIC!"

I bust out laughing

"Why you laughing I'm serious!" She screamed getting people attention.

"Wateva if he your man the why he was dancing with me not you?" I said serious as hell

"Stop feeling yourself he just felt sorry for you because you were looking like a loner all by yourself in the corner. And I'd I was you I would stop before you get your feelings hurt." She said making people say ohh.

"I guess." I said looking at her like she stupid.

"None to say now huh just stay away from him" She said

"He don't want your sloppy second head ass must be stupid if you don't know that's the reason you can't never keep a boyfriend on boy wants a girlfriend with a pussy the size on LeBron James headband." I said making everybody bust out laughing.

I swear these hoes need to be put in their places and I don't mind doing just that.

"Eric!" She screamed making everybody laugh again.

"Wassup?" Eric said looking between me and Jasmine then laughed.

"Tell her your my boyfriend now !" She demanded like a lil brat.

"Actually no I'm not your just a sideline." He said then everybody laughed and so did I

"So your gonna choose that bitch over me huh?" She said turning red.

"She not a bitch but yes I will take her before any other girl I love her I don't love you hoes." He said

I got butterflies when he said that did he mean it? He looked at me then winked I smiled.

"Does that answer your question?" I said

"Fuck both of y'all Eric whenever you need some head you know where to find me." She said walking off.

See what I'm talking about just trifling.

Eric P.O.V

The part was dying down so I told everybody to leave. Kayla took a shower so I was waiting to take mine. I took mine and walked in the living room she was sitting on the sofa looking beautiful man she changing me and we not even together yet.

"Kayla." I said getting her attention

"Huh?" She said

"You in my spot you gotta get up for real." I said looking at her

"I'm not getting up sorry." She said smiling

I just picked her up and placed her in my lap. She just sat there so I pulled her close and wrapped arms around her. I heard her giggle. She undid my hands at got off me.

"Why you got off me?" I asked really wanting a answer

"Cause I felt your print." She said laughing

I couldn't help but laughing to. So I pulled her back on me cuddled my face in her neck. She smelled so good.

"Comfortable?" She asked

"Yes I am you?" I said telling the truth

"I got a question Eric she said turning around only lap facing me.

I put my hands on her waist and looked deep in her eyes.

"Wassup?" I said

"Did you mean what you said earlier?" She asked looking serious

"Yes I meant it."

She smiled and giggled.

"Eric I want to be for you." She said looking confused.

So what do y'all think please comment and vote let me know what you think please

Love Rae.