Secrets Again

THIS CHAPTER IS FOR MY BIG SIS HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY 😘😘

Kayla P.O.V.

After I finally got settled in my house putting Darius and I stuff up I just relaxed waiting for him to come from practice . I found at least 50k in his clothes wondering where that came from I just pushed it aside. I fell asleep then woke up to Darius on the phone screaming from our room . I got up to see what was going on but the call ended .

"What's wrong with you ?" I asked

"None ." He said with his veins pooping out his neck

"Mhm I bet not."

"You saw money in my stuff?"

"Yeah it's in your drawer."

"Okay. What we eating tonight ?"

"It doesn't matter."

He left to go take his shower. His phone starting ringing again so I picked it up and brought it to him . He told me to answer it so I did.

"Hello?"

"Yeah where Darius?"

"In the shower who is this?"

"His worker Carl. Who you ?"

"His girl . And what type of worker you is?"

"Haha I guess he didn't tell you he was in the drug game ."

"Nah he didn't but ima tell him you called bye." I hung up

Why would he not tell me this ? Ugh I hate secrets . He toke a while in the shower.

"Who that was?" he asked

"Carl."

"Look baby before you overreact I didn't wanna tell you til I thought you was ready to know ."

"Till I was ready to know? You knew all my secret and I know all of yours well not all of them cause you hiding them all I did was keep it a hundred with you and you only being half of that."

"Come on if I would of told you what would you have done? We prolley wouldn't be together."

"That's where you wrong if I'm feeing you ima be with you . You didn't have to hide nothing from me."

"Okay I see where this is going so ima leave ."

"If you leave you bet not come back till tomorrow." I saw yelling

Sorry for the short chap but

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN SIS

VOTE

COMMENT

TELL ME EHAT YOU THINK