Where Am I?

Kayla's POV

I can't hear anything over this loud music. My head is pounding and whoever is driving can't drive for shit. What did I get myself into when I started messing with this damn boy? Why am I in the back of this vehicle? OH MY GOD what happened to Josh? Last thing I remember is him screaming Kayla run. The vehicle has came to a complete stop. Please tell me this is one of those Fa-breeze commercials when they kidnap people. 

Masked Dude: Man shawty got a body on her. Why we had to get this bitch boss? 

Unknown Person (Eric): I tell you what to do and pay you for it. Don't ask me no questions. 

Kayla: Wait Eric is that you? please tell me this is all a joke.

Eric: Baby Girl you know it's me. Why did you have to fuck with that boy? Why must you take me to play with?

Kayla: Are you fucking serious right now? You cheated on me. You broke my heart man. I gave you my all and you completely fucked me over. 

Eric: Man shut the fuck up before i knock yo ass out. 

Kayla: Shit do what you do. You can't hurt me anymore than what you already have. 

Then just like that he hit me in my head with something, then i fell. I could hear people talking and it sounded like Josh finally arrived very pissed off. Then all I heard was gun shoots before I completely blacked out. 

Darius POV

Man I didn't want to leave her. I just don't want to stress her or hurt Kayla. I get back to the house and shit is everywhere. I see blood and some of Kayla's clothes on the floor. The door wasn't even shut. Then I get the phone call that changes everything. 

Sorry it's short but i will be on here more than ever. 

Comment

Vote

Tell me what you think and how you feel.