Calum Hood - Family Party

Dedicated to : 

      It was the thing that I hated most about this time of year, family parties. And to make it worse, my boyfriend was on tour. I sit on the couch and sigh, talking to a few family friends and trying not to look  incredibly bored.  I sigh and look around, hearing the doorbell ring. I shift through the large crowd to answer. It. As I open it I see a tall man with tan skin, and I instantly recognise him. Calum. I run into his arms and his him, not really caring that my family was right behind me. I smile at him and rush him inside .

"Calum! You're here. You took time off? For me?" I smile and giggle, pushing him onto the couch and cuddling with him. He smiles 

"Baby, what do you say we ditch this stupid party and go to your room, eh? Have a little fun with the Christmas magic?" He smirks and I chuckle 

"Baby... This is my family. You have to at least stay hi, stay for 37 minutes, and eat a handful of chips." I smile and drag him to meet my mum and dad .

When we get to the crowd in the kitchen I introduce him to my parents. They both say hi, although they are too drunk to recall his name.I pull him into my bedroom upstairs and smirk. I take off my Christmas sweater and he chuckles at my reindeer bra. I giggle and he laughs 

"There is no way you are making fun of me and still getting some." I tease and pretend to walk away. He grabs my hand 

"Wait baby...." He smiles and sighs "hey hey I was kidding..." He says and I tackle him . I get on top of him and smirk 

"Calum Thomas Hood. You took time off of your for me. God I love you so much..." I smile and kiss his nose and he tugs off his ripped tank top. 

I laugh and give him another quick kiss before getting onto my knees. I peel off his skin tight jeans and let them fall to the floor with a slight thump. I take my time pulling off his cute red boxers and I finally drop them. I feel his breath hitch as I grab him in my small hands. I look down at his length and begin to pump him. He groans and whimpers , making small noises and incoherent words. I giggle and slowly attach my mouth to him, and his hands fly to my hair, pullin it down from its intricate up-do. I begin to bob my head up and down, as he groans and pulls my hair at the roots. I smirk, knowing how I could make such a strong man so weak with only a few touches. He groans again and without warning, shoots his load down my throat. I smile and savour the taste, swallowing with a giggle. He groans and sits up.

"That is unbelievably hot babe." He smirks and I bite my lip , standing up and kissing him .

"I try, Hood." His eyes turn darker, filling with more lust than before an she growls, pinning me to the wall next to my bed with force .

"Hood? Huh kitten? That's my name? I though I was daddy. That should be... I say a good 10 spankings , that sound okay?" He more states than asks me , and to annoy him I purposely groan and complain. 

"Well kitten, you just earned yourself another 10. I want you to count for me, okay?" I nod and he takes off my jeans and sits me on his lap. 

I feel a hand connect with my bum in a sharp motion and I gasp "one...". He continues this til the full 20, and my bum is red, and sore. I whimper and start to tear up, and his face instantly goes from lustful to caring. He drops down to eye level with me and he wipes me cheeks. 

"Princess, am I being too rough? Should I stop? Or give you a rest? Or be more gentle?" He goes back to the caring Calum I know outside of the bedroom and I shake my head a bit.

"No... It's perfect , daddy." I smile and he nods, his face melting back into the smirk that fit so well with his jaw lines and dark eyes. 

He smirks and takes his time, pulling off my bra and panties and smirking darkly. He sits me on his lap as he lays back onto the bed, and I place myself into him and slide down. He groans and I gasp a bit. He grabs my hips roughly, sure to leave bruises. I gasp and bounce up and down.

"Calu-" before I can finish a harsh slap is  delivered to my clit and I gasp in pain . 

"It's daddy kitten . Daddy. That's what you will call me, alright?" He growls and I nod and whimper as I get close to my high.

He smirks and groans "let go baby..." He says to me and I throw my head back and hit my high with him, holding his hands in mine tightly. 

He pulls me off of him and he doesn't say anything, just takes me and lays me in his warm and sweaty embrace, right where I belong.