Michael Clifford- Best Friend's Brother

You basically lived at your best friends house. You were there everyday after school, during the weekends and even in the summer. The only time you were home was to sleep and occasionally eat dinner with your family. Being the only child at home, your parents didn't really seem to give a shit anymore. You were going off to college in a year and your parents trusted you with Y/BFF/N.

When you were younger, you, Y/BFF/N, and her older brother Michael used to be the three musketeers. However, freshman year of high school, Michael drifted from you two, making his own group of friends. Thinking about it, it made sense. Michael started to develop different interests thank you guys and it just seemed right for you guys to drift. However, if you were being completely honest with yourself, you could not deny that you found Michael completely attractive. The upside about finding him attractive was he looked nothing like Y/BFF/N. In fact, Michael looked the most different, especially with his habit of constantly re-dying his hair crazy colors that you thought made him ten thousand times more attractive. You weren't exactly using your best friend, but when you were over, you did try your hardest to talk to Michael or sneak peaks at him.

Today, you were over at Y/BFF/N house. It was Friday and you guys had nothing better to do that sit on the couch, eat some snacks and watch TV. Sometimes, the two of you liked to stay in and do nothing. While watching an episode of Spongebob, Y/BFF/N got a call, causing her to stand up and leave the room. When she came back, she was wearing a sweater and looking around, probably for her shoes.

"Where are you going?" You asked, sitting up in your seat.

"I completely forgot, I was supposed to meet my cousin at the airport, you remember, Amy, right?" She asked, you nodded. "Well anyways, I will be picking her up and driving her to my aunts house. I'll probably be home in an hour or so.. Michael should be home soon." She told you, grabbing her phone and running out of the house.

Now, all you could hear was the sound of the Spongebob's laugh and the crunch of you biting down on a chip. Not long after your friend left, the door opened again. You turned, looking at the front door. There at the entry way, was Michael. He threw his keys to on the table by the entry way and took off his snapback, putting it down as well. When he finally looked up, he looked directly at you.

"Hey, Y/N. Where's my sister?" He asked, walking towards you.

"She went out to pick up Amy." You told him. Michael sat down next to you, taking a handful of chips, stuffing it in his mouth.

"Manners, Michael." You playfully scolded him.

"Manners my ass." He chuckled, taking another chip and throwing it in his mouth.

Michael turned his attention to the TV laughing at something stupid Patrick said. Although his attention was on the TV yours was on him. You liked the way his lips curved into smile at the stupidest of things. You liked the tattoos on his arms. You liked the way his eyes shut when he laughed hard. You liked everything about him. Michael cleared his throat, making you snap out of your day dream.

"What's up Y/L/N?" He asked, bumping his shoulder into yours.

"Just thinking." You replied, shaking your head with a smile.

"What about?" He pushed. He took the remote from the coffee table, turning the volume down.

You argued with yourself for a minute.

"You." You admitted. Looking away from him.

"What about me?" He chuckled.

"Well.. Like I was thinking about your tattoos.. and your eyes.. and your laugh." You smiled, going on as if you could talk about him forever. You finally looked back up at Michael. He had his bottom lip in his mouth, staring directly at you.

"Anything else you wanna tell me, Y/N" He asked, not looking away from you.

"I want to tell you how fucking hot you look right now and how you make me really hot and bothered sometimes but I have to act normal around you because you're my best friends brother and wow." You breathed, confessing everything to him.

Right after you finished, you felt his warm lips on yours. You jumped back a little, taken back by his sudden movement.

"Y/N, don't act like you didn't want that." He chuckled, shaking his head.

Michael inched closer to your body, he put his hand on your waist, tuning your body so it was facing his. He got on his knees, crawling over your small body. You laid down so you were in a more comfortable position. You longed for this moment for as long as you could remember, however, now that this was happening, you didn't know how to react.

"I see the way you look at me, Y/N. I notice overtime you look at me even when you think I'm not looking. I notice the way you changed the way you dress in hope of thinking I would notice. And, Y/N, I do. I notice everything about you." Michael dipped his head, pecking your lips, "And I've never been so attracted to my sisters best friend than I am right now." He smirked, smashing his lips back to yours.

Michael dug his fingers into your hip, making you gasp a little. He took this opportunity to dip his tongue in your mouth, his tongue taking full dominance. You tangled your fingers in Michael's hair, tugging at it as he continued to swipe his tongue across yours. He started to tug your leggings down, subtly pinching your butt in the process. Once the were low enough, he pulled his shirt over his head, revealing his rather toned chest to you. He pushed your shirt up as he let his hands roams your torso, chills erupting everywhere he touched.

Once his hands got back to your hips, he dipped his cold hand into your panties, his finger pressing directly on your clit. You squirmed with pleasure. He continued to remove pressure and then add more, making you inch closer to your high rather quickly. Before you could, Michael stopped for a minute, and just kissed you, his tongue backing off and letting you be dominant for a minute. Once a minute was up, he inserted a finger into you, moving it at such a quick pace, you weren't ready for the pleasure.

"F-Fuck Michael, I-I'm close." You gasped, as he only quickened.

"Hold in another minute, baby girl." He breathed, planting his lips back on yours.

You contorted your face as you tried to hold on for another minute, but you couldn't. You released around his fingers, Michael seeming to swallow any moans you released. Once you were done, Michael detached his lips from yours, sitting up and leaning on the opposite end of the couch, catching his own breath. You stayed laying down, breathing equally as heavy.

"Holy shit." You breathed, looking up at him. He looked back at you, smirking.

"Holy shit is right." He chuckled, closing his eyes for a second.

Just as you were getting up, to pull up your pants, and probably leave, Michael grabbed onto your hand.

"Where do you think you're going? You didn't follow my order, baby." He smirked, picking you up bridal style and carrying you up to his room.

>>>> >>>> >>>> >>>>