Ashton Irwin- 7 minutes of who?

School. It's not that you dreaded school, because you didn't. You were actually one of the upper-classmen. You were smart, you have enough friends to keep you happy, and you were liked by almost everybody in school. Emphasizes on that almost. There was one person that you seemed to not get along with. Ashton Irwin. His friends liked you, so why didn't he? It was probably a social ladder thing. You see, you had your crowd and he had his. If you two combined crowds you'd probably take over the entire city. Not joking. Both of you seemed to have power over anyone.

When you got to the school, you were greeted by your group of friends, waiting for you at the entrance of the building. The cliche thing about this, is Ashton's group waiting directly across from your group every day waiting for him. Just as you got to them, Ashton got to his friends. The two of you looked at each other, both of your eyes throwing daggers at each other. What brought you two away from each other was your friends pulling you to look at them and pay attention to you, as his friends did the same to him.

"I don't know why you torture yourself with even looking at him? If you don't like him, just don't look at him." Y/F/N said, as she pulled you to your locker.

"I just don't get why he doesn't like me. What have I ever done to him?" You asked her, and the other friends who were around your locker.

"I don't know, but he just needs to grow up." She mumbled.

Third period. That's one of the five classes you have with Ashton. Usually, the two of you just ignore each other, but today was different. Ashton walked into the class and sat right next to you. You tried your best not to look at him, but you felt his eyes on you. You sighed and turned to him.

"Can I help you?" You asked rather harshly.

"What do you say we get lunch today?" He asked and you furrowed your eyebrows.

"I'm sorry, aren't you supposed to hate me?" You asked. There was no point in pretending you liked each other.

"Oh trust me, I do. But haven't you heard, you keep your friends close, and your enemies closer?" He smirked, turning to the front of the class. You turned your attention back to the class, but you weren't really paying attention. You were breaking down what Ashton had said to you. You agreed, keep your enemies closer.

At the end of the class, you got up as did Ashton. You looked at each other, his eyes asking if you would join him. You nodded and the two of you walked out of class together. You knew eyes were not he two of you. You even heard some gasps. Your hatred for each other was known throughout the whole school. Clearly it was weird that you two were walking together.

The cafeteria was loud. But when you guys walked in, chatter started to die down. You looked for your friends, as Ashton clearly was looking for his. You spotted yours, them walking towards you. Ashton got his friends, and both of you guys made way to a table that can hold al your friends. When you sat down, Ashton was next to you, your friends on one side and his on the other. Nobody tried to merge.

"So.. are you guys friends or something?" Ashton's friend, Luke asked.

"No." Both of you replied.

"Then what are we doing?" He pushed.

"We are about to create Hell." Ashton smirked. He had a plan. Maybe he had the same plan as you.

......

A whole week passed. You and Ashton still managed to eat lunch with each other everyday. Your friends started to talk with his. This was going to work. Maybe Ashton came to realization that both of your crowds could actually take down the city.