Punk! Luke hemmings- opposites attract

You had the biggest crush on him. You would never tell him. You see, you were just a normal girl in school. You weren't popular, but you weren't an outcast. You were.. You. It was known that you were the nicest girl in school. If someone spilled something on you, you didn't show you were mad, you would simply call your mother to bring you a new shirt. If someone bumped into you, you would take the blame. You were just.. very nice.

Anyways, Luke Hemmings. You were head over heels for that boy. However, he was the school bad boy; The complete opposite of you. Someone spilled something on him, he would pick a fight. Someone bumped into him, he would pick a fight. Someone dared to talk back to him, well.. he would pick a fight. That's just the kind of guy he was. He's picked fights so many times, that nobody really approaches him and his group anymore. He had the school wrapped around his finger and he knew it.

You have any class with Luke. However, the only period you ever see him in in gym. He never failed to miss this period, but you could never understand why. You were sitting in your leggings and the school uniform gym shirt on the bleachers by yourself, tapping away at your phone, this being the only class you didn't have with a friend.

You would look up every so often and see Luke sitting by the side with his friends. You looked back down at your phone but would sneak glances at Luke every so often. By the tenth time, you looked up and your eyes locked with his. He was looking directly at you. The two of you looked away after what felt like eternity. Now, you were scared to look back at him. That didn't stop Luke from looking at you. He would drown out his friends and just look at you. You felt his stare burning into you but you were still scared to look back up.

You checked the time on your phone. You guys still had a half an hour until gym ended. You sighed, looking around the gym and moving your hair out of your face. Luke was still looking at you. You got up, giving Luke a great view of your ass, causing him to bite his lip. You turned to Luke and his friends, walking over to them.

"Can I help you?" You asked.

......

Luke's POV:

Fucking hell he thought you looked hot. He couldn't keep his eyes off you. Just looking at you do the simplest of things turned him on. In all honesty, Luke really, really liked you. Whenever he went to his classes, he only payed attention to you. The way you would bit your lip when you were concentrated on something. The way you would bite your pen when you didn't know the answer, but raise your hand anyways resulting in you getting the answer right anyways. Hell, he even recognized your laugh when he heard it in the hallways.

Luke's friends would do nothing but pester him over his obsession with you. For example, right now, in gym class, Luke's friends noticed he wasn't paying attention to them. They followed his gaze to you and started laughing, making kiss noises at him.

"Is little Lukey crushing over Y/N again?" Calum cooed poking Luke, making Luke swat him away.

"Luke I don't know why you don't just go up to her.. She's probably wrapped around your finger like the rest of the school." He continued.

"You really think a girl like Y/N would fall for a guy like Luke? They are way out of each others leagues." Michael said.

That's where his friends were right. You really were out of Luke's league. You were quiet and had enough friends to pass yourself by. Luke was loud, and had two side kicks to make him to most feared student in school. You wouldn't hurt a soul. Luke would hurt anyone who got in his way. You were probably a virgin.. Luke has fucked a fourth of the school. There were so many things that made you guys completely different.. but that only made Luke want you more.