Luke hemmings- Drunk

Luke decided he wanted to go clubbing for this birthday, so we went clubbing. You had picked out a cute little black dress with some tall black heels. Your hair was bone straight to your bum and you added some red lipstick to top off your look.

During the night, shots were flowing. Luke insisted that you should dance with him, you laughed because you knew he wasn't a dancer but turned out he was being deadly serious. Taking your hand, he led you to the dancefloor. The boys watched you closely from the bar. Pulling you close, he placed his hands on your waist. You turned your head to the other boys and shrugged your shoulders as they laughed and smirked at you. Luke's bloodshocked eyes roaming all over your body as his hands moved further down your back until they were placed on your bum. Looking up at him, he placed his lips on yours, your eyes widened for a second, until you decided to go along with it, since it was his birthday. You kissed back and wrapped your arms around his neck. "Alright kids lets go back to the apartment" Calum laughed as he pulled Luke away from you.

Arriving back at the apartment, Luke collapsed onto his bed and called you over. The boys gave you a concerning look as you assured them nothing more was going to happen. "I'll make sure he gets some sleep, goodnight guys." you laughed. Walking into Luke's room, you saw him laying in just his jeans. "Alright Luke, time for you to get some sleep." you patted his shoulder. You noticed him staring at you through the mirror. "What?" you folded your arms. "Can we kiss again?" Luke raised an eyebrow. "One kiss goodnight." you laughed. You leaned over the bed as yours and Luke's lips pressed together again. He slowly wrapped his arms around you and pulled you down into his bed. You inched closer as Luke pulled your leg over his torso, so you were now straddling him. Things got pretty heated and you ended up sleeping in Luke's bed for the night.

You scratched your head as you woke up in Luke's bed, you were clothed thankfully. Walking out into the kitchen, the boys gasped as they saw you come from Luke's room. "I don't think anything happened so don't start." you laughed. "So what are those on your neck?" Michaels eyebrows furrowed in suspision. You walked over to the mirror and gasped. "Holy fuck I must have been more drunk than I thought." Just in that moment, Luke entered the kitchen, still in his jeans. "Fuck I am fucked." He ran his hands through his hair and yawned. "Yeah, so is Y/N" Calum sniggered. "Woah Y/N who got lucky last night?" Luke laughed as he walked over to "You Luke, you did it" you giggled. "Are you serious? I did that?" he dropped his spoon. "Yes you demanded that I had to kiss you before bed last night." Luke scratched his head as his brain was jumbled. "I kissed you? again? what?" his eyes widened. "You were all over me in the club, but it's okay. As long as you enjoyed your birthday." you walked over to him and gave him a cuddle. He kissed your forehead and held you tight. "I'm such a dick, I can't believe I did that to you. I'm so sorry." he rubbed your back. "It's fine Luke, I promise. and hey... you're a good kisser." you winked at him and walked over to the fridge. The boys behind your back without making a noise, playfully punching Luke's arm.