Ashton Irwin- Call Me Daddy

"Guys this place is amazing!" You grinned with excitement as you and your four best friends Calum, Luke, Michael, and Ashton, stepped into a beach house in Malibu rented out for the weekend. You had insisted in pitching in enough money, even though they insisted on you not paying a dime, and the band locked the place down for a week for you all to have a proper vacation after a stressful few months of work for all of you. The house truly was incredible; you were in absolute awe.

"It looks a hell of a lot better than the picture on the website, that's for sure." Luke chuckled.

"Shall we hit the pool?" Ashton grinned cheekily and Calum already had his shirt off as soon as Ashton uttered the words.

"I'm down." Calum shrugged, starting to strip himself of his impossibly skinny jeans, making you chuckle and look away while he got half-naked.

"I'm not even surprised the kid's gonna go in there in his underwear." You shook your head at the boy in his toucan boxers running to the pool and jumping in a cannonball.

"You coming, Y/N?" Ashton nudged your arm with the back of his hand, his shirt off as well now. It took your entire being not to gawk at his muscular upper body, but you couldn't resist stealing a peek.

"Yeah, gimme a sec." You squeaked and he, along with Luke and Michael ran through the enormous house and out to the luxurious pool in the back.

You couldn't deny, you had fallen head over heels for Ashton. Sure, you thought all four of the band members were attractive and obviously fuckable when you met them a year ago in LA, but soon after you met and became the best of friends, you knew for sure that Luke, Calum, and Michael saw you as their sister; they've said something like that as well over time. But it was always a mystery with Ashton. You never knew if he liked you as well and you noticed a few looks at you here and there but you didn't get your hopes up. You had tried everything to keep your crush on Ashton from him and especially the boys. It wasn't always easy but they managed to remain clueless, thankfully. You still don't know if Ashton reciprocates your feelings but you highly doubt he ever would. He's Ashton Irwin, for fucks sake; he could get any girl he wants with the click of his fingers. Even though you know him so much more than being just Ashton Irwin, drummer for the rising band 5 Seconds of Summer, it still hurt you to know that he could never feel the same about you.

Pushing away your negative thoughts about it all, you secured your bathing suit on your body, tying your hair up into a bun to avoid it getting wet while you just take a quick dip.

"There's our girl!" Luke called out as soon as you stepped outside, the warm California sun beating down on you and making your body glow, something Ashton noticed immediately. You smiled bashfully at Luke's words, feeling just a bit flustered after your thoughts about Ashton. You walked out towards the pool, about to descend the steps, when Ashton held out a helping hand for you from inside the pool. You blushed a bit and gripped his hand, letting him help you in the pool, even if you really didn't need help. As soon as the warm water engulfed your body, you moaned in delight.

"This water feels amazing!" You smiled at the boys.

"I know right?" Calum snorted as he floated on his back, paddling himself back and forth with his arms and hands. Meanwhile you just waddled around, watching Luke and Michael splash each other while cursing at each other using Australian slang, all while laughing. Ashton had engaged in a conversation with Calum, leaving you feeling alone. You felt that was enough swimming and now it was time for you to work on your tan now; you weren't much of a swimmer anyways.

"Hey, where ya going?" Michael almost whined as you started to walk out of the pool, pulling up your bathing suit bottom just in case it had tried to go awry, saving yourself from an embarrassing situation.