Calum Hood- Hurting in the A.M.

As any other night, Y/N was expecting Calum to come home -shut the door softly as he always did in case Y/N was sleeping- kick his shoes off, throw his jacket on one of the chairs, grab a beer and go straight to the couch. She expected to hear the TV turn on, as he would always turn it, just waiting for Y/N to come downstairs to join him. Last night was a little different. Instead, he came in, the door slamming behind him, causing Y/N to jump a little but realizing he was probably in a grumpy mood and just needed to be alone for a little bit. However, instead, Calum was on his way upstairs; Not only was his shoes kicked off his feet, and his jacket thrown on the couch, but his shirt was peeled off, now laying on the hallways floor, and he was starting to unzip his pants. As she heard him come for the room she tried to ignore him as she put her nose back in her notes. Y/N was surprised when she felt his warm lips on her neck, sucking on the skin harshly as he noticed she wasn't giving in. "Baby, please, I need you so bad." He whined in her ear, moving the chair she was sitting in so he could pick her up. He wrapped her legs around his body and brought her towards the bed, his pleading voice not matching the lust, mixed with anger in his eyes. Y/N knew that look, and she knew she was in for it.

>>><<<

Don't get Y/N wrong, sex with Calum was great. Hell, she loved it when he was rough. If anything, she had to admit that rough sex with his was the best. However, last night, he was rougher than ever and the marks on her skin, and her inability to walk comfortably showed it. Y/N woke up much earlier than Calum, expecting to go to her morning classes but realizing she was in too much pain to even walk. Slipping on his shirt that thankfully covered the bruises he unintentionally left on her hips and sides from gripping them too hard. As she walked downstairs she barely took a step without wincing, but tried to suck it up. Giving up, Y/N, went to lay down on the couch, hearing Calum slowly make his way down the stairs.

"Good morning, baby girl. Aren't you supposed to be at you class or something?" He asked tiredly, making his way over to her. He bent down, kissing her forehead.

"I didn't feel too good." She told him, not a lie but not the entire truth. For a split second, she forgot about the bruises on her hips and sides as she allowed him to rub her stomach, causing her to wince slightly.

"Baby, let me see." He insisted, starting to push the shirt up. Before she could push it back down, he had already saw some of the bruising. He pulled up the shirt to about mid stomach, staring at the bruises he left. "Why didn't you tell me I was hurting you?" He asked, his voice barely above a whisper. You stayed quiet. "Damn it, Y/N! I hurt you and you let me!" He yelled, causing you to jump a little.

"Calum, last night didn't hurt, if anything it was pleasurable. It didn't feel like you were hurting me." She tried to make him feel better. "It just hurts now." She sighed.

"I hurt you. One of the first things I ever told you was I would never hurt you." Calum said, his eyes still fixed on the black and blues. "I'm so sorry, baby girl. God, I'm sorry." He kept repeating, leaning down to kiss over them. "Baby, I'm sorry. I love you, and please tell me if I hurt you." He whispers.