#journeytowattpad

(Was nominated a long long long time ago, literally...-.-" and I didn't have time..)
This is my journey to wattpad. Thank kitty135 for nominating me to do this.

So at first a friend of mine started writing stories on here. She told me to check her stories and tell her what I think about them. In the end I accidentally clicked on one of a May and drew Pokemon fan fiction and then fell in love with it and decided to write my own. Some of you may know the story called Emerald Rose Academy, but now I changed it to My wind your fire. And I also changed up the plot too, I'm sorry for those of you who wanted a regular school fanfic but then I had this crazy idea and it seems know that it has messed up the whole story, but I'm still wanting to continue it and in the end make it better.

Anyway so the story I read is called, well I forgot what it was called because it was so long ago when I was searching for Katara and Zuko fanfics.(Yes I watch Avatar the last air bender and I totally ship KxZ!) As I was saying it was a short story of how May(a quiet invisible girl in highshcool) and Drew(The popular guy in school that every single girl has a crush on including May) meet in a Halloween party. May dressed up as an black angel and dyed her hair black and then when she and drew meet they of course talked and when the clock strikes 12 they kissed. Cliche, I know but I love it still.

But the next day since the dye was only temporary a fan girl of Drew decided to lie to him and say that she was his,'Fallen Angel.'

In the end May cried and ran away, to the back of the school. And Drew found her there and they again of course kissed.

Ever since then that fan fiction has left a deep impression on me and I had this urge to write a story of my own. And this is where I am now.

Honestly, at first I wanted to be an author on fanfiction.net but since they didn't have an app for it, I decided to make a Wattpad account instead.

siLv3ryG0ld is actually a username I created when thinking of the colors silver and gold, and then adding numbers into the mix just, in my opinion, gives it a unique feel. Lol xD

And that was 2 years ago when I made this account, kitty135 was actually the first one that read my stories, I still feel that she is my best friend online, here on Wattpad.

Thank you~ meow ^^

And now I nominate:
Imagine_Flames
Nightels_Scarlett (I'm not sure if you have done this yet)
s0l3iL_sKy
UmbreonMeister
Bittersweet_Otaku
conanpotter912
Idyllically

Though I may not know some of you, kinda want to know more about you :)