Goodbye and hello

(Your pov)

The side of my neck has been feeling colder lately, for some odd reason. It was early March and two weeks since I've last I seen Jack. I was walking through the park, taking a shortcut to get to school. Soon I was greeted by a familiar face.
"Hey (y/n)."said my good friend Emily.
"Oh! Hey Em!" I said greeting her with a smile.
"Can I walk with you?'' She asked.
"Sure." I said.
Two blocks in, she asked how were Jaime and I were doing, I replied saying we're fine. She was quiet after that.

After school
Today was a weird day, Jaime didn't talk to me at all. I didn't mind though. Walking home through the cold,I heard my phone beep, it was a text from Jaime. It read Hey (y/n) just not feeling it any more, goodbye.
As soon as I read it I went numb. I ran home, feeling the silent tears run down my cheeks.
   Once I came home I did anything to get my mind off of things. Anything I could to get rid of him. Anything to get rid of the numb, drowning feeling. My best friend (bff's name) called me about it, telling me that everyone knows now and Emily and Jaime were now in a relationship. Another wave of numbness spread throughout my chest. She also informed me she may or may not bring a baseball bat to school tomorrow. I heard a dry chuckle come from my mouth. After she hung up my mom came in gave me a tub of my favorite ice cream and a couple of my favorite movies and left.
Afterward I received a text from Jaime asking me to still be friends I texted him no and a few vulgar words and turned off my phone. I came downstairs and ate my dinner, my mother told me I could skip school if I wanted to and would call me in sick. I quietly thanked her and smiled meekly. I returned to my room and laid on my bed. I soon drifted in peaceful sleep.

A few hours later I felt a cold breeze spread across my body. I sat up and saw Jack. He was giving me a sympathetic look. I sprinted up from my bed and gave him him a hug. A wave of sadness anger and heartbreak washed over me, the numbness fading from my chest. " Jack he left me an-d I couldn't finish my sentence, I realized I was sobbing. The tears freely flowing down my cheeks and laid my head on his chest. "Shh I know sweetie I know." He said we stayed like this for while, him hugging me while I was sobbing and breathing heavily. After a little bit, I lifted my head up from his chest.
I wiped away the rest of my tears. I looked up at him and asked if he could stay the night. He agreed. We both laid down on my bed. He covered us up and I snuggled up to his chest. He held me close and put his chin on top on my head. Soon, my erratic breathing slowed. I murmured a good night and fell asleep. I didn't feel his warmth beside me leave until the next morning.

A/n sorry for the inconsistency of my updates. I would like to announce that on March 30th 2016 this story will turn a year old and hopefully by then it might reach 10 thousand reads so I thank everyone who commented and voted and love this story I never thought it would get this far so I give everyone a MAJOR thank you with much love, insane-sl-bff