A walk in the woods

Jacks pov

She was sobbing for nearly fifteen minutes now, her words she spoke were inaudible. I knew how she felt though betrayed. She was stabbed in the back and the feeling won't go away for awhile. "Jack." She mumbled.
"What sweetie?" I asked. "I want to get back at them." She stated angrily, her tears were slowing down.
"Well it looks like your friends already did that for you, the brick was a nice touch by the way." I said.
"Well (bff''s name) is an evil genius, the house was probably part one of her plan." She said while trying not to laugh.
I looked toward the window. The sky was  full of stars and the moon was full. I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers. In the pale moonlight I could a dust of pink on her cheeks. I walked us over to the window and sat on the windowsill. She followed and sat down. "So what's your story?" She asked curiously.
"Jaime already told you." I said as painful memories came to mind.
"That was only a piece." She said.
"How could you tell?" I asked.
"You are  much more complex than that." She replied.
I opened the window, cool air soon filled the room. "Come on let's go for a walk." I demanded. She sighed, knowing that was the only way she would get the story out of me. I smirked knowing that I won. We exited the room. We then cut through her backyard to enter the woods. "Alright spit it out." she demanded. "Well (y/n) it started when I became a spirt after I fell through the for my little sister, three hundred years later I became a guardian. I was happy for a time and then the other guardians started to ignore me and never let me get my side of the story whenever something happened. After a while when I felt truly abandoned I sided with Pitch". I said.
She gave me a sad look. "Doesn't pitch usually leave you alone?' She asked.
"Most of the time he does but he's there when I need him." I replied. After a while we returned to her house. We said goodbye and I flew off. Soon I spotted a black mass .
"Thank you for making Jaime forget about (Y/n)" I said. The mass turned to me and I looked into his cold power hungry eyes. "Your welcome my son." He replied. He disappeared and I proceeded to fly off into the night sky.