His Obsession

There was no light when I woke up.  I woke up in a large bedroom. The sheets were soft against my cheek. My head throbbed. My eyes burned when I blinked. My left shoulder still burned.  I moved my legs off the bed. When I tried to stand, they gave out. I flopped back down on the bed. I sat there for a minute.

I heard a knock on the door. The door opened, revealing Jack who was grinning like a mad man.

"What the hell did you do?" I asked. My voice was hoarse.
His grin widened even more.

"You'll see, now get dressed." He said simply.
He nodded towards the dress on the wall. 
He left the room, leaving me alone to get ready.
The dress was low cut with no sleeves, the black fabric clung my body  I threw my hair up in a bun.  I walked out the room and found Jack waiting in the hallway. When we arrived in the dining room there was a feast waiting on the table.
I sat down and dug in. After a while, I leaned back into the chair. My shoulder started to sting. I winced.
I looked at Jack, he was already staring at me. 
"What did you do to me?" I asked trying not to scream at the intense pain. He gave his signature smirk. He got up and dragged me towards a large mirror on the wall. He turned my back towards the mirror. I looked at my shoulder,expecting
To see bare skin.  A black snowflake branded  on my skin. I looked at him with rage in my eyes.
"You see my dear (y/n), I made  you mine." He said. At this point I knew he won but I wouldn't let my myself go down that easy.
"I'm going to bed. " I said with no emotion in my voice.

Over the next few weeks I let my grudge go.  If I didn't give in I knew my family would be harmed. Also knowing Jack's rage, many innocent people would be harmed.
If I gave I'd be immortal and stuck with him forever, but what's the value of one life compared to many others?  I made a decision.
"I made a decision, I'm going to stay." I said one night at dinner. He chuckled. "That's good but,  we both know it wasn't a choice was it." I gave no response. He got and pulled me close and kissed me. For the first time the kiss was warm and sweet.  He pulled away  his eyes were full of life and I was somehow overjoyed that this was my forever.
That night I became his light.  The person he would miss when he was away.   That night I became truly and forever be his obsession.

The end

A final a/n
Thanks for everything. I love all of you guys.