A town in mourning

Jacks pov
I watched in great pleasure as life slowly drained from Jaime. My face was stiff from smiling. I watched the blood drip on the floor. As soon his body was drained of blood , I transported it to an alleyway back in Burgess. I couldn't wait to see my darling (y/n)'s reaction.

Your pov 

I woke up to a grey sky and heavy rain hitting my window. I walked downstairs and saw my mother watching T.V. She was in tears. I looked at the screen. The headline was local teen Jaime Bennet found dead. I sat down and watched, my emotions were mixed. The anchorwoman said the police say he was murdered, his body was drained of blood. A heavy weight latched onto my shoulders and refused to let go. My mother got up and went to call Jaime's mother. After awhile I got up and went to my room. I didn't notice my tears until they were lose from my eyes. I slammed my door, closed my curtains and fell back on my bed. I sobbed. Guilt filled me up. He was my best friend and I didn't forgive him. Now I would never have the chance to say those words to him. My phone rang. I was surprised to see it was Emily.

"Hello." I answered, my voice was slightly hoarse.
"Hi." She answered back clearly on the brink of sobbing.
We talked for hours. She informed his funeral was in a couple of days, she asked if I was going. I replied saying I was.
We talked about him, every single memory. She apologized, I forgave her. After we hung up I fell asleep.

The day of the funeral

My mother and I walked in the funeral home. She rushed toward Ms. Bennet's side. She was crying into a tissue, holding her daughter's hand. The only child she had left. I sat down next to Emily and gave her hand a squeeze. She gave me a sad smile. Our friend Pippa gave  the eulogy. In my opinion, she couldn't have done it any better. She described him a in a perfect way.  The air was filled with grief I looked around, it seemed like the whole town was here. The rows of  chairs were filled with black. After the service I talked to people. Everyone said his life was too short and he truly never lived. I disagreed, knowing that he had the adventure of a lifetime. Soon I talked with Ms. Bennet, she invited me yo her house to help out with Sophie, I accepted. My mother and I left but I was still filled up with regret, guilt and sadness.
I returned home with to shock of a lifetime.