The truth is in the shadows

Your pov

I didn't notice the sky turn from blue to black. My mother gave me a small plate of food, I didn't eat anything my appetite was lost in my grief. I sat on my bed in the fetal position, sobbing. I don't remember falling asleep. I awoke sometime later and in the corner of my room I saw a tall black mass. It turned its head. The moonlight revealed the features of its face, I saw two gold eyes staring at me.

"Ah,young (y/n) so good to see your awake." It said, in a male British accent.
A small pang of fear clenched in my throat. I looked him up and down. I saw black sand at his feet. Then I remembered Jamie's tales of the guardians and I realized who he was.

"You're Pitch Black, aren't you?" I questioned, unsure of myself. He smirked.
"You're a smart one, I'll have to keep my eye on you." He remarked
"Why are you here?" I asked, trying to ignore the fear bubbling within me.
"It's about Jaime and the circumstances of his death." He answered. His smirk disappeared . His face  became devoid of emotion. My stomach dropped.
"Jack did it, my dear I'm very sorry." He spoke.
I froze. My blood started to boil. I started to sob once again but, not out of grief but out of  rage. Pitch tried to speak I stopped him.
"Don't you dare try comforting me, you probably don't even care." I snapped.
He shut his mouth and glared at me. After a few moments he opened his mouth again.
"I'm telling you this because it's  partly my fault". He said.
I looked up and stared at him curiously.
"I helped Jack get rid of Jaime's feelings for you." He stated I gave him a look that told him to continue on.
"But I never thought he'd go this far, envy really is a deadly sin." He said, guilty and stared out the window.
"Anything else?" I asked, I was surprised I was calm.
"Yes there is, your guard up, talk to Jaime's little sister she will tell you something I cannot. Also, something good and  something bad is going to happen soon." Afterwards he left disappearing in his sand. I stood up and shakily walked to my window. I closed my window and the curtains. I fell back onto my bed. I cried myself to sleep, feeling more guilt and rage than ever before.