Calum

-July 18, 2007-
I didn't mean to hurt people, it was just an impulse I had. My knuckles were always cut and bruised from me hitting my fit into something to get ride of the impulse that rushed though me. As a form of safety my mom and dad decided I need to wear handcuffs. No handcuffs or handcuffs it didn't make a difference. I still hurt someone.

"Your son hurts my child again I'll have him locked away." Our neighbor snapped to my mom, who I stood behind.

I tugged at her shirt. "I didn't hurt him. He was already like that."

"Be quiet Calum." My mother demanded. "My son wouldn't hurt anyone. I haven't seen my boy over to this house for three months."

"Well, I just saw him touch my son." The neighbor snapped.

The woman's son's name was Ashton. Ashton wasn't her real son at all. He was a foster child. It seemed like the whole neighborhood knew why Ashton was there, but I was never told why he really came.

"I'm sorry." I say stepping out from behind my mom with my handcuffed hands out in front of me.

"Joy, you better keep you insane ass son in that fucking house of yours." Ashton's mom yelled only to grab him and drag him back inside.

I watched Ashton facial expressions, he needed help. Yet, now I was no help to him.

"Come on Calum." My mom demanded grabbing my hand and also dragging me back home.

--

"You're so fucking stupid!" My dad yelled at me as he paced back and forth. "Calum, you are 11 you need to clean up this act of lashing out at people with this violence. You're such a disgrace to this family! To this house even!"

"I can't help it. I'm sorry. Lock me up if you want to. I don't care." I mumbled looking down saddened by my father's words. "I'm sorry I'm a disgrace to this family."

"Calum, sweetheart-" he tried to say.

I could feel my impulses getting the best of me. My face became hot as I clenched my fists together. "No! I don't give a shit what you think about me!" I screamed punching my father in the stomach. "I'm your son! I thought you loved me! But no! You think I'm a fucking disgrace to this family!" My impulses continued to become greater as I let them all out.

"Calum, please stop this." My dad said spatting out some blood from his mouth, since I punched him there many times. "We can help you."

"No! No one can fucking help me!" I cried.

My dad sat up and moved away from me. He reached out his hand and softly said, "Calum, we can help you become sane again."

Note: sorry this was a really bad part. But what's with the title reference again ;)

Do you guys like this so far? Please tell me.

Also MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Hope you have a great one :) <3

All the love- H