Michael

Recap: "I'm Michael. I'm 12. And I'm here because I'm not sane."

"Why do you say that Michael?" The man asked me.

I looked down and then back at the man. "I say that because I'm not okay and nothing is alright. There's some type of mark inside me that I ant get rid of."

"Michael, you're not insane at all." The man said looking at me.

I laughed. "That's not what some people say, asshole."

"Now,now Michael there's no use of that word here in this meeting." He said sternly.

I looked over at the dark haired girl who sat next to me. She gave a scared look and shook her head. Don't. She mouthed to me. I shook my head back at her and stood up. "You know what asshole? I never wanted to fucking come here. I'm forced to come here. I go here or to jail and right now I'd rather be in jail."

"Maybe you should go to jail." The man said standing up. "This's group does not take this type of negativity! Either you shut up and let others talk or leave."

I laughed at the choices he gave me. "Well, bye you assholes. Have a nice fucking life."

I could feel the eyes of the dark haired girl watching me as I walked out of the auditorium. I turned around. "Can I help you!" I yelled at her. She shook her head with a scared look in her eyes and turned back around in her plastic seat. I then shook my head, shoving the two double doors open and walked out into the cool brisk wind of Sydney, Australia.

--

"Michael, may I speak with your mother for a second." The man from inside asked me. I glared at him and nodded.

I leaned up against the hard bricks of the building and watched as the man pulled my mother aside to talk to her about my behavior. I began to look down when I felt a tap on my shoulder. There stood the girl who I had sat next to. I stood up straight and looked at her. She was beautiful. I thought. She was beautiful.

"I'm sorry about staring at you. It's a bad habit of mine." She nervously putting her hands behind her back.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you. It's a bad habit of mine." I said mocking what she had said to me, causing her to giggle. "What's your name?"

"Melanie." She said looking down.

I smiled. "It's nice to meet you, Melanie."

Then, my mom stormed over to us with a angered look on her face. "Get in the fucking car! Now!" She screamed.

"I'll see you soon." I say to Melanie as my mom dragged my away to the car.

--

"Michael, what the fuck were you thinking!" My mom yelled hitting the side of my head. "No, you know what you weren't thinking! You never fucking think!"

"Mom, you know I can't control things! I can't control my anger! You should know this!" I cried. My eyes and face sting with pain. My eyes from the tears and my face from the impact of my mother's hand. "You've been drinking haven't you?" I ask my lips quivering with fear.

She looked down. "That's not important." She shook her head and walked away leaving me alone in the living room.

I looked down my body shaking. I then fell to my knees holding the side of face.

I lived in a Broken Home and that's what I'd live in for the rest of my life.

Note: Well, damn.

Sorry about not updating yesterday. I wasn't feeling great and now I have a cold :\ fuck my life

All the love- H