Michael

-late 2009-
"Here's your room." The nurse said to me opening the door and takin off the handcuffs. She then handed me a small piece of paper. "You'll need this for your schedule around here."

I nodded and stood staring at the blank white wall of my room. I heard the nurse sigh and slam the door behind me, which startled me.

I looked around the room. One chair, one table with padding on the corners, one bed against the wall, and the only other door in the room was to the bathroom. I sighed, sitting down on the bed.

I stared down at paper the nurse gave me. I rolled my eyes at what it read. I quickly read what it said:
Medication
Group Meeting
Free Time
Therapy
Group Meeting

I shook my head, crumpling the paper into a ball and throwing it down onto the ground.

I sighed once again and lied back on the bed. That's when the door swung open banging against the wall. I sat up

"What?" I say, mad that the person barged into my room.

"Your doctor wants to see you." The woman said. I looked at the tag she had pinned to her chest, Cathy.

I stood up from the bed and walked towards her. "So, who is my doctor?" I ask as I follow her down the hall.

"Right here." Cathy said opening a door to a room that was smaller than the room I had.

"Hello Michael."

-

"So, welcome to Rosewood Mental Hospital." The man said looking away from his computer screen, taking off his glasses, and then looking at me.

I roll my eyes and put my feet on top of the table. "Why do I really have to be here?"

The doctor glared at my feet, clearing his throat signaling that he didn't want my feet where they were. "Feet off the table and then we'll talk."

I roll my eyes again, pulling my feet off the table. "Tell me why I'm here, asshole."

"You're here because you're not sane, Michael." He replied lacing his fingers together.

"Yeah, buddy I know." I mumbled. "Haven't been told that one before."

"Michael, please don't be rude." He said leaning back in his chair.

I brought my hand up to my mouth and started buying my nails. "Can I leave? Cause I don't think either of us will appreciate me bashing your head against a wall and I don't think the workers will appreciate cleaning your blood off these perfect walls."

He looked at me and took a deep breath. "Fine leave."

-

I sat on the bed, thinking that my family didn't care anymore that they just didn't want me anymore.

I felt the anger growing, I clenched my fists together until my knuckles became a pale white color. I closed my eyes and without thinking I slammed my hand against the wall hearing a crack.

I opened my eyes to see my hand turned bright red. I tried to bend my fingers but with each movement it hurt.

"Fuck!" I screamed falling down to the floor.

-

That was my first asylum. That was the first. Later that year the doctor that I had told about bashing his head in, it happened only it didn't kill him. I was later transferred to another hospital but this time it was a maximum security hospital.

To think I was 14 and already in a maximum security hospital...

Note: Hey! Sorry I haven't updated in about 2 months.

I had major writers block for this story.

But, please look at my too recent updates on Asylum cause I have decided to make some merchandise for the story! If you want it really happen go look at those two updates.

All the love- H