Luke

I was strapped down on an uncomfortable hospital bed. The only people that ever visited me were the nurses, my doctor, and sadly Niall.

"You asshole." Niall screamed. "It's all your fault! You're the reason we're here."

I just lied there listening to Niall yell at me. I didn't want to fight back, I was tired of fighting back. I had enough.

"Not fighting back anymore?" Niall laughed. He then sat down at the edge of my bed. "This is going to be fun."

I looked at him and as I blinked tears would slowly fall down my face. "Please, just leave me alone." I pleaded. "Please just leave."

Niall laughed again and stood up. He bent down to my ear and whispered, "I'm never leaving you, Luke. You made me. You keep me."

--

The only time I was actually allowed to leave my solitary room was when it was time for taking medicine, lunch, and our 'social hour'. Yet, the doctors thought I was too dangerous so they just sent me back to my room and locked me in there for the rest of the night.

"Aw, the poor little schizophrenic baby is stuck with the fragment of his imagination that hates him." Niall said with his fake sympathetic tone. I looked over to the corner of the room and saw him sitting there.

"Leave me the fuck alone!" I cried holding me head. "Please just stop! I just want to be alone in my own head! Just let me be alone for five minutes!"

Niall moved closer to me. "Five minutes and that all you have."

I looked around and he was gone. I sighed and leaned against the wall. I closed my eyes and didn't see him. Tears came down from my eyes. I was finally alone in my mind. Even if it was just for a short period of time, I still had my mind to myself.

"Thank you." I say to myself. "Thank you."

--

The five minutes I had seemed to go by faster than they should have. Niall came back as he had said.

"I'm back jackass." Niall said slapping me. "I hope you missed me."

I sighed. "It was so fucking peaceful without you here." I say shoving him back. "I hope you fucking die, asshole."

Niall laughed. "Luke, you really don't know do you?"

I looked a him confused. "What don't I know?"

Niall smiled. "Luke, if your die I die with you and if I die I'll take you with me. There's no way you can get rid of me. I'm here with your forever."

Note: Ayeee I'm back to updating  this after like 2 days.

Hope this part doesn't suck.

does anyone want to see my 5sos artwork? Comment if you do and I'll post them :)

Also, I have a short story that I'm entering for this story someone has and I was wondering if I should just post it on my acc too. Comment if I should.

All the love- H