Ashton

I couldn't move at all. Even I if I tried to move my body hurt. My head, arms, torso, legs, even the inside of me was hurting. Since I couldn't move I was stuck on the hardwood kitchen floor holding my side trying to stop the throbbing pain that continued to increase.

"Get up you little prick." My dad said walking into the kitchen with a shot glass in his hand.

I can't. I wanted to say. I can't because of you. You're the prick. You're the asshole who-

"Get up!" His voice yelled interrupting my thoughts and then slamming me against the wall.

I groaned and looked at him with tears welling at the edges of my eyes. I knew he could see the pain in my eyes, he just didn't care about it.

"Go to your fucking room!" He yelled in my face. As he yelled I could terrible smell the liquor in his breath. "Go!" He yelled louder. I nodded, obeying his command like I was his pet.

I had made it halfway up the stairs before my legs gave out, cause me to to fall back downy eh stairs I had already gone up.

"Be quiet!" My foster mom and my dad both yelled.

I could feel my eyes close and my breathing became slow. Then everything went dark.

--

-flashback-
I looked around watching as they dragged my mom's body away from the house we lived in.

"Mommy!" I screamed. "Don't take my mommy!"

"Please stay back." A police man said to me as he put his hand out in front of me.

"No!" I screamed.

"Ashton, please come back into the house." My dad said grabbing my shoulders.

"No! I don't want to go back in there! She died in there! And you killed her! You shot her!" I screamed years running down my face.

"I'm sorry about him." My dad said picking me up.

"No! I can't go back in there with you!" I cry. "No!"

It was after this moment that everything changed. She was dead. My dad became abuse. I stopped talking. I was taken away. Suicide was all I wanted it do. It was all I wanted. I want to be gone.

Nothing was ever right for me. Nothin was right.

Note: Sorry that this was short. I'm just not feeling well and I ant think straight. Also sorry if there's any typos that's just because I'm not reading what I'm typing since I can't think at all right now.

Also thanks for 200 reads!! It means so much to me. Thank you.

But, anyways IM MEETING MY FRIEND IN NOW THREE DAYS!!! IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW OMG.

All the love- H