Chapter 11

Diana's POV

We stayed out in the night for a long time. We even got to watch the sunset on the beach. I was situated in between Daniils legs and was eating my icecream slowly watching the sunset with him. I could feel eyes on me, coming from somewhere in the group which was pretty weird but I didn't let it faze me. I rested my head in Daniils chest as he engulfed me in his arms. He smelled really good, and he was really cozy to lay on. He kissed the top of my head before he rested his head on top of mine.

Everyone was conversing but me and Daniil were in our own world. Beau and Destiny were talking about soccer teams I think, while Luke and Abby were talking about music. The rest of the boys were just messing around with eachother and occasionally throwing sand. It was nice and peaceful.

"Diana I got to go. I have this huge test coming up and some assignments due tomorrow. " whispers Daniil into my hair.
I look up at him and pout. He chuckled before kissing me on my pouting lips. It was a long and passionate kiss that made me shudder. Only this boy has this effect on me.

"I'll call you when I get to my dorm okay?" He says as he gets up. I follow him up and hug him. I stand on my tippy toes and wrap my arms around his neck, with some difficulty, he picked me up and kissed me one last time before releasing me.

"I love you, I'll call you." He says with those beautiful eyes of his.

"Love you too." I say. He leaves after and I get to my seat next to the fire.

"Marshmallow?" Asked Jai. He holds out a bag to me and lays on his stomach next to me.

"Omg yes." I say happily. I grab the white fluff of sugar and put it on a stick to roast on the fire.

"How old are you?" He asks.

"Eighteen. I just turned last month." I reply still carefully watching my marshmallow so it won't burn. I feel a finger touch between my eyebrows.

"Don't hurt yourself focusing too hard." He laughed.

"What about you? How old are you?" I ask, still feeling some warmth from where he touched me.

"Twenty, may third." He replied. "I'm older than you. Hah! Respect meee."

"Nah dork." I say with a wink. "That's you're new nickname."

"And yours is Lilo." He retorts.

"Why Lilo?" I question, not really understanding why that name.

"You remind me of Lilo from Lilo and stitch." He says as if it's the most obvious thing ever.

"Ahh. Well thanks." I say.

We continued to roast the marshmallows and made some smores that we agreed we wouldn't share with the rest. I shuddered in the cold, my hogwarts sweater having no chance against this cold beach weather. I guess Jai noticed because next thing I know I felt a new layer of fabric on me. Jai's scent made its way through my nostrils, which was very pleasant. Without this black hoodie he was left with nothing but his black vans shirt and jeans, the shirt revealing his tattoo sleeves.

Oh fuck, he has so many tattoos.

"No it's fine. You are gonna be even colder than I was before. " I say refusing the friendly gesture, not wanting my new friend to die of pneumonia.