Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Abigail POV

After a few more minutes of being in my room I had made my way to the window.I grabbed my overnight bag I leave near the window,it contains my phone extra clothes my charger and the little make up I could afford, I unlatch the locks and move the screen before placing my foot outside. The sun had just set so it was kind of dark but I had gotten used to this so I jumped out nonetheless.

I went down the familiar route to Diana's house where our 'group' usually hung out. It wasn't much but all of us were content anyways; the house kind of reminds me of ourselves, small, but perfectly satisfying. Our group was only made up of me, Diana, and Destiny. All of us have been through a lot but their stories don't compare to mine, because I still suffer while they are all safe, but I'd rather have it be me instead of them because I wouldn't want to see them like that, as long as they're by my side I'm okay.

I walk in without knocking because I'm already considered a member of the family according to Diana's mom so I have nothing to worry about. I walk in to the living room seeing Diana lounging on the floor with a bucket of ice cream while watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, her favorite show, and Destiny sitting on the couch scrolling through her iPod. I laugh at the sight already forgetting the events that had just occurred.

"Hiiii Abby!" Destiny screams.

"Hi." Diana mumbles not taking her eyes off the TV while shoving another spoon of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream into her mouth.

"Hey." I greet them showing my shiny braces to them. I jump on top of Destiny which causes her to groan in pain as she tries to shove me off.

"HELP DIANA!" she screeches but Diana is unfazed keeping her view on the TV not even caring about the situation her friend is in.

After a little more play fighting, me and Destiny end up tangled up in each other's limbs and just sit there now enjoying the show.

A few minutes later the credits roll on the screen and we all just sit there for a moment before Diana gets up stretching her limbs hearing a satisfying pop before throwing the empty bin into the trash.

"What happened today Abby." Destiny sighs as she looks at me with expecting eyes.

"The usual...." I state not moving my gaze from theirs.

"You need to do something about this Abby. When won't you just leave that crappy place." Diana says with a suggestive tone.

"I know I know." I sigh. I never felt comfortable speaking about this because my friends just give me pity and I don't want that.

"So how's it going with you and Daniil huh?" I tease Diana. Her cheeks flush an intense shade before she hides her face in her small hands.

"Shut up..." she mumbles into her hands as me and Destiny just burst out laughing.

Diana was a petite girl only 5'4 at age 18. She was born January 26 so her birthday past not that long ago. Her dark hair was cut in layers that sculpted her face and her chubby cheeks. She was a good person, she was always caring and worried about everyone, but she could be one mean bitch when ticked off or when someone messes with us. Daniil is her school crush that she has had for a year now and they still keep in touch after graduation. We love to tease her about it because she is too scared to make the first move.

Destiny, she was a pretty tall girl;at age 18, turning 19 on Dec 14, she was 5'8 and her long black hair was just natural, she only cut the ends so the rest ended in beautiful waves, both me and Diana think she is the prettiest of all of us and it's true. She is just plain gorgeous with her beautiful complexion and body. she was the one that had guys at her feet while me and Diana were just behind her to support her when her heart breaks. she was the gullible one and she cared too much, but just like Diana, she could whoop someone and talk trash when needed.

And finally me.. Abigail Cruz, the one with the braces and the shoulder length hair. Yes I have dated but they were all just dicks so yea... anyway I was a rough 5'6 the middle height. I don't think that there is anything special about me but according to my friends I'm a catch. Yes you can describe me as girly but not really on the outside I look harmless but on the inside I'm a fighter, just because my father can take advantage of me doesn't mean that I take crap from anyone else. I should wear a warning sign or something.

Together, we have been inseparable. we have been together the ought hick and thin. And I don't think that's changing anytime soon.

"Abby! Your birthday is coming up soon and we have a surprise..." Destiny says in excitement.

"What is it?" I say as I pick my nails.

"We're moving to Melbourne!" they shriek.

"What?!" I scream jumping up I. My chair.

"You heard us, once you turn 18 we are taking you away from your father and everything. We have been saving up to buy a house on the beach for all of us to live in!" Diana says while clapping her hands.

"Oh...." I say as I process the information I was just told.

"OH MY GOD!" I scream once I think about everything.

I'm leaving my dad....

I'm moving to Melbourne...Melbourne Australia...

Oh my god....

(AN I am really excited for this story and I feel connected with this. this is the story based on me and my friends. Abby has really been through this so I can't wait to write this :D )

COMMENT & VOTE

FEEDBACK PLEASE :3