Chapter 13

Abby's POV

We got to the house and got off the boys backs. We agreed to give eachother 1-2 hours to prepare and cool of or what not. I decided to take a little nap before the guys came, I felt pretty tired after the game we had.

"I'm gonna head up and take a nap okay?" I tell the girls. They nod there heads while looking for the baking ingredients. I finally made it into my room and fell onto my bed I burrowed myself deep into the blankets and slowly fell asleep.

~ dream ~

We were all in the living room watching movies. Just me Diana and Destiny and some food. The doorbell rang but none of us answered, today was just supposed to be a day for ourselves.

After the doorbell kept getting rung, it suddenly stopped. We were relieved that the nuisance was gone. We turned our heads back to the tv where it has all of s sudden gone static. The door to our house was busy open and a man with dark drunken eyes comes in.

"You thought you could get away from daddy by using his money to buy a house?" He slurs."ooh and who are these little whores." He continued while eyeing my friends.

"Stay away from them. " I scream.

"No no no. Don't worry sweetly I'm just here to get my little slut back." He slurs in a fake comforting tone. He is walking over to my but my friends step up front.

"Don't touch her." They both growled.

He howled in laughter. Before Destiny or Diana could react, he had slapped them both to the ground unconscious.  I screamed at what he has just done and before he could do anymore harm I lunged and lay above my friends protectively. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me up. His scruffy. Face less than an inch away. Looking at me with those dark eyes. He reeked of alcohol as he spoke.

"You're never going to be safe. You're mine."

~ end of dream ~

I woke up gasping for air and a cold sweat all over my body. Before I knew it I slipped into an anxiety attack and was breathless.

Diana busts in to the room after hearing the sudden thud of my body hitting the floor.

"Abby breath. Abby it's just us it was a dream." She coos. "Destiny!!! Get her inhaler she's having an attack!" She bellows to my friend downstairs.

Diana is cradling me as my breathing slows down. In less that twenty seconds Destiny appears with my inhaler. I quickly use it and my breathing returns back to normal.

"Are you alright?" Destiny frantically asks me with scared eyes. Diana simply sighed in relief, she had witnessed most of my attacks.

"Yeah I'm fine..." I whisper.  They know that they should prod at that topic so they both just wrap their arms around me. I don't argue I just let the comfort from the hug calm me and soon I somewhat forgot about my dream.

"Go take a shower you smell." Diana tells me. I mentally thank her for moving off the topic.

"Says you." I reply as I stuck my tongue out.

I complied and went to shower. I let myself stand in the hot steamy shower letting my thoughts flood my mind. I tried to filter only happy ones, like my friends and our new home in Melbourne.

I'm safe.

•• Diana's POV ••

As I was helping Abby with her attack, she kept murmuring 'dad' anyone could tell that she had just had a nightmare about her father. I don't even think she realized that she was saying it either.