Some Bad News [1] *edited*

So this chapter is, edited. I edited it. Three times. And it got fùcking deleted twice. THE FIRST ONE WAS SO FÙCKING GOOD YOUR MINDS WOULD'VE BEEN BLOWN AWAY, RAINBOWS AND GLITTER WOULD HAVE BEEN SPEWING OUT OF YOUR EARS, AND MOUTH, AND EYES AND IT WAS JUST AMA-ZAYN! (fun fact: i am not a directioner but ever since i have heard people say that term, i have never been able to say 'amazing')

I love all of you guys and the fact that you all read this sh ı tty story so I decided that I would make this book less shıtty and edit the crap out of it.

Even if it did take me THREE FÙCKING TIMES!

I am sorry for all those profanities I am just really angry that I had to re-write it over and over again.

So here it is.

~~~~~

"No you're not. You're weak and pathetic. You're worthless!" Colton shouted in my face. "You are nothing Toni Johnson. Never will you ever be any mate of mine!"

"Okay!" I shot up from my bed, placing my hand over my chest trying to calm my raging heart beat. I turned my head and stared at my reflection in the mirror on my wall. My forehead was dotted with beads of sweat, my clothes were all wrinkled, and my hair was standing up on its ends. "Wow, I look like shıt and I feel like shıt. Great!"

I glanced at my clock, groaning that it was only half past 6.

"Well, I am so not ready but lets do this!" I thought to myself, pulling my covers off of me and swinging my legs over to the side of the bed. "Thank you wooden flooring for being extremely cold this morning."

I lazily walked the bathroom and started my normal morning routine. I brushed my teeth, flossed a little and twisted my hair into a bun. When I was finished I went to my dresser and put on a white tank top and black skinny jeans.

I made my way downstairs and found that my friends were caught up in some type of conversation. As soon as Travis and Justin saw me, the whole room went silent. The two boys shut their mouths faster than I've ever seen.

"Okay guys what's up?" I questioned them as I went to the fridge and grabbed the carton of apple juice. "Well is anyone going to tell me?" I grabbed a cup and poured the juice inside. "I'm waiting." I walked back to the fridge and put the juice back. "Okay now I'm just getting irritated. Someone better tell me what the hell is going on before I have to beat it out of you!"

"C'mon you tell her!" Travis said elbowing Justin's side.

"Why do I have too?" He questioned

"Because I said so."

"But-"

Travis glared at him and Justin, not being able to resist his special voodoo alpha stare, surrendered.

"Derek called and he said that we have to go back to Washington to help your old pack with some rogue business and things like that so yeah." Justin said all in one breath.

"All I heard was something something something, crap I don't give a shít about, go back to my old pack. Is that correct," I said while glaring at Justin. "or did I hear you wrong?"

"No you heard that correct." Travis butt in.

"Okay so when do we leave?" I asked them monotonously.

"Oh we leave in- hold up, hold up, hold up. Can somebody say what!" Justin stared at me looking baffled.

"What!" Travis chimed in gleefully.

"Oh shut up Trav." Justin turned to face me. "So you're okay with this?" He asked questionably. "You're not gonna kill us?"

"No I'm not fine but, do I have choice? And I'm not gonna kill you I'd miss you."