There Was A Bet [18]

Hey there guys! How ya’ll doing? Exams this past week was like, easy. I probably failed them so hard. All you guys have been commenting and such so I literally felt the need to update for you guys. So yeah. Here it is.

 ~~~~~

*Toni's POV*

“Any leads on that ‘Be Afraid’ crap?” I asked Travis plopping myself beside him on the couch.

“No! There were no traces of any scent whatsoever, nobody has seen anything since I put out the order to have border patrols, it’s like they were here and then they completely vanished!” I placed my hand on Travis’s shoulder to try and calm him down a little seeing as though he was so worked up.

“We’ll find them okay.” I gave Travis a reassuring look. “Derek sent us here for a reason and we’re gonna figure out what the hell it is.” 

“Okay, I can literally feel the sexual tension going on in this room and it’s making me claustrophobic.” Justin walked into the living room and sat down on the chair directly across from us. “I mean, you guys should just have sex already.”

I looked at Justin like he was out of his mind as Travis chucked a pillow at his face. “Why don’t you go watch one of your stupid chick flicks or something?”

“Well Travis dear,” Justin flashed the both of us a devious smile. “I actually want to see the two of you get together before I drown in my own tears.”

“I’m going to kill you. I’m going to snap your neck in two and place your head on a silver platter.” I threatened.

“Hey hey hey. I’m just trying to win the bet here.” Immediately Justin’s hands flew up to his face and covered his mouth.

“What?” I shockingly asked. “There was a bet?”

“What’s the bet Justin?” Travis questioned.

“Huh? What? I’m sorry. Can’t hear you. I’m just going to-” Before Justin could finish his sentence and run away I was on his side of the room with my hand wrapped around his throat.

“I swear to god Justin you better tell me what you’re talking about.” Justin tried desperately to release my grip but I was stronger than him. “Okay. I won’t kill you,” I let go of his neck and took a step back. “but you will tell me what the hell this bet is all about.”

After gasping for breath, Justin stood up from the couch and decided to talk. “The pack bet on whether or not the two of you would end up together.” He said monotonously.

“How long has this been going on?” Travis asked.

“Like . . . three years.” I stared at him wide-eyed. “How in the hell can you guys bet on something like that? What is wrong with you people?”

“Oh do not look at me like there is nothing going on between you and Travis Toni. Don’t you dare do that. I see the way you look at him and it’s the same thing with Travis.”

“What the hell is going on between us?” Now I was just confused. I didn’t even know that there was anything going on between me and Travis.

“The both of you are just stupid. Really stupid.” With that said Justin turned on his heel and exited the room leaving me and Travis alone. Great.

"Well, that was .  .  . interesting." Travis chuckled, sitting back down on the couch. "So, you wanna-"

"I'm gonna go. Need sleep. Tired." Without waiting for a response, I quickly left heading to the stairs.

Of course there was nothing going on between me and Travis. I mean there can't be anything. We're like, brother and sister for crying out loud! Is our relationship like that? Or do we have something-no. Me and Travis are just-no. Yeah. It's just better that way.

Lost in my train of thought, I seemed to have missed a step on the stairs and fell flat on my face. My jaw connecting with hard, newly polished, wood.

"Well, you are definitely the clumsy one." I heard a familiar voice giggle from above me. Instantly my whole body filled with pure hatred. Jasmine. That lying back-stabbing b!tch a$$ motherf*cker!

Forcing a smile, I lifted my head. "Care to help me up Jazzy?" I raised up my arm for her to grab my hand.

Jasc*nt glanced at my outstretched palm and crossed her arms. "Hmm? How about 'no'?" She smiled wickedly before sauntering down the stairs.

Jasc*nt b!tch. Just extended your little name.

One day Jasmine Grands, I will rip you apart limb from limb and cause you even more pain than you've ever caused me. You can see to it.

~~~~~

I freaking love all of you so much. I can't believe people actually read this book let alone vote for it! It just fills me up with so much happiness. *tears of joy* Thank you thank you thank you for reading and voting and commenting. It means so so much to me. <3.

I've kind of been of been obsessed with Delena fanfictions lately. Yeah, I'm in love with Damon Salvatore. Mostly because Ian Somerhalder is freaking hot. My damn. I didn't even watch season five yet and I'm pretty sure Damon dies. That makes me sad.

I love each and every one of you, remember that. :* ! kisses for chu bb.