Things In Common [17]

I haven't wrote a chapter on my laptop in a loooooong time. It feels pretty weird man. I've been reading a lot of your comments from the last chapter and I pretty much laughed my ass off. Really, I did. C'mon homies. I actually love Claire while all you others are hatin' on her. Shoooo'. I really did make her seem like a bitch didn't I? Rhetorical question mo'fuckas.

Well, here's the next installment. *winky face* I really hope I make this one funny because this story is like, kinda boring. Don't ya think?

~~~~~

I ran my tongue over my teeth, tasting the copper liquid in my mouth. I spit out the crimson blood to the side of me and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. "Okay, that-that hurt. I should really kick your ass for that." Claire stared at me, ready to punch me again. "If your fist collides with my face again, my fist will collide with your f*cking ribs."

"I hardly doubt that will-" Fed up with her attitude I reeled my fist back and swung it forward, my knuckles making full contact with her right cheek. She stumbled backwards, her hands immediately flying up to grab her face.

"You see how much that f*cking hurts? What the hell did you eat for breakfast that made you grow balls the size of watermelons?" I narrowed my eyes at her and placed my hands on my hips.

She coughed out blood and wiped her mouth with the inside of her shirt. Then she did the last thing I expected her to do. Laugh! That's right. This little b*tch laughed because I punched her in the face! "Are you taking some kind of drug I don't know about or .  .  . ?"

"No, no. I'm perfectly fine." I looked at her like she was crazy. Anyone else would have started crying by now or they would have blacked out because that was a pretty hard blow.

"What the fu-what are you?" Are you some type of alien werewolf? Did they abduct you and conduct weird experiments on you that made you all CRAZY?

"I'm a normal werewolf. A plain ol' werewolf." She plopped down on the grass, her hand still holding her cheek.

"Then why the hell did-"

"I laugh?" She finished for me. "I laughed because I didn't even feel anything." ALIEN! "I guess it's because I'm used to it already." They abused you up there in space? "And no, not in space, here. Why would I be up in space?" Guess I said that out loud.

"Uh, I don't know. Go on." I urged her even though I still thought she was some extraterrestrial being of some sort.

"I-I don't know. Are the Omegas of every pack treated this way?"

"Treated like what?" Now you're sounding not alienish.

"Like sh¡t! Like we're nothing to the pack! Like we're little tiny specks of lint that you flick off of your shoulder." Okay, you are not alien.

"Wait what?"

"All my life I've been treated like dirt all because I'm the weakest link. I'm probably the weakest werewolf to ever exist in history! I can never go anywhere. or do anything because everyone fears that I'm just gonna go and mess it up. They don't even give me a chance to prove myself. It also doesn't help when the Luna hates you freaking guts. Well the feeling is mutual Jasmine, the feeling is freaking mutual!" You not alien, you just crazy.

I laughed at the thought. I guess me and Claire aren't really that different. If I had stayed, Claire wouldn't be feeling this way because I would be the weakest in this pack. Her life would not have been so horrible. I know what she's going through and if it was anything like my life, Claire is one strong mothereffer!

"I had a friend, who was just like you. The omega of her pack, always looked down upon. Really sad and depressing this girl was. But eventually she stuck up for herself, she changed some things in her life and made it better. Everything that she did, she did it for her. She bettered her life because she felt like there was a need for change. You are going to be like my friend. You are going to show them that you're not weak. You're going to show them that you are the strongest cookie of the bunch!" I placed my hands on her shoulders. "Claire, you are not the weakest link, no matter what anybody tells you. You are never ever beneath anyone. They are beneath you. Okay. Never mind, scratch that that sounds really harsh. Just think of yourself as Regina George. You know that scene where all the jocks were carrying her and whatnot? You are Regina George and the jocks are your b*tches. Yeah, that still doesn't sound any better." I got up from the ground and pulled Claire up with me. "If you ever need advice, don't come to me. Go to Justin, he's really good at all this 'lifting spirit' stuff."

Claire chuckled, removing her hand from her cheek. "I won't ever come to you for advise T."

"Well you didn't need to be so harsh about it! Geez." I flashed her a smile which she returned. "Now let's get to work."

"And let you continually beat the crap out of me?" She asked.

"Yes-I mean no. You need to shape up and put on your big boy panties. We are going to make you into a new and improved Claire. A Claire that doesn't take shit from anyone. Pretty soon, all these people will be your b*tches. Heh heh heh. Literally and metaphorically too-Oh I'm such a horrible person man."

"Okay. Whatever you say." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm serious! You will be able to kick everyones ass-except for mine that is."

"I'm pretty sure I could." She smirked at me.

"Yeah-no." I shook my head. "And I'm sorry for calling you and alien."

"What?"

"An alien. I called you an alien. I'm sorry for that."

"You're such a weirdo." She put her fists up and bent her needs. "I'm ready to be a human punching bag."

"Ha ha. Very funny." I laughed dryly.

~~~~~

I'm done. Ha ha ha. BOOM KANANZ! Be proud of me. I'm tired and very sleepy. *yawns* I'd likw to thanks each and every one of my fans who have supported me throughout these chapters of this really random book. I don't even know why you guys like this story but you do.

How ya like Claire now? Huh? All you peeps thought she was a B I T C H ! She's nooooooot. Ha ha! Suck it.

And you guys ain't gonna predict anything. I have plot twisters and whatnot, even things you didn't even see coming! I bet you that I'm gonna surprise the snaps out of most of you guys.

So, have a nice night or day wherever you are in the world.
I lav chu! :*  <~~~~ that's a kiss.