Or What? [7]

You guys better be happy I'm writing this chapter while I'm walking home. I could get raped! God damn.

It's hot!

I also apologize for any spelling or grammatical errors in advance. I am WALKING!!!

~~~~~

I woke up feeling replenished. That was the most fun I had ever had in years! I think I took out a lot of anger on her clothes. I hope they cost a lot to replace. I'm wishing that she doesn't pay too much attention to anything else, I want to see Jasmine with orange hair. But then I'd probably laugh so hard I'd die. I so wish we had green dye to put in her body wash. She could've been a reverse oopma loompa! Then Rae and I could've forced food down her throat to-okay, that's bad. She deserves it anyways. I remember the time she poured ice down my pants and it looked like I pissed in them. Why was I even friends with her?

All of a sudden my bedroom door flung open revealing a very angry Colton. "Were you the one that-?" Colton stopped talking as he took in my appearance. I was only wearing a singlet and very short shorts.

I have an idea. "What did I do Colton?" I stood up from my bed and made my way towards him. "I mean, I've been in here this whole morning. Is it still morning time?"

"Um...no...it's like...um...two something." I could hear his breathe hitch with every step I took.

"Is there a problem Colton? I've never seen you so...nervous."

"No. There's no problem. Uh, can you put on some clothes?"

"Why? Is it because I'm wearing this?" I gestured to my body. "I don't think your mate would appreciate you looking at other females Colton."

"Believe me she's not my-." He stopped there. Oh c'mon Colton. Spit it out you whóre! "She's not your what?" I asked running my fingers down his chest. Yeah, I'm pretty aware that he knows what I'm doing.

"Okay." Colton grabbed my wrists and stopped me form touching him. "Did you do that to Jasmine's room or not?" I yanked my hands from his and took a few steps back. "No, no I didn't so can you please get out of my room?"

"Why? What are you going to do about it?" Colton crossed his arms in front of his chest and stood his ground against my door. Oh he asked for it. You can't blame me.

"This." I said barely in a whisper. I grabbed the back of Colton's head and brought his lips to mine. If you weren't such a jerk I would probably enjoy this more than I already do. I could feel his body heat up beneath mine and his hands slowly traveled up my back. T. You got to stop this. This is not-but it's so-No! With his tongue down my throat, I opened the door and pushed out. "Bye!" I told him before I slammed the door in his face.

I slid down the door and sat down on the floor. "Colton, why do you have to do that to me?" I whispered to myself. "I'm having conflicting emotions because of you."

~~~~~

After I changed, into appropriate clothing, I made my way downstairs into the 'livingroom'. Is that what it's called? No one was there so I took a peek out of the window.

"Oh, so you guys were serious when you said you would train without me? Fine then." I went over to the front and walked out towards all those people.

"Didn't think we were serious now did you?" Travis said to me with a smirk.

"No I didn't but I guess you guys are doing great." Just as I said that Colton walked pass me. Well, since I'm out here I'm going to have a little fun. "Hey there Colton." He looked straight at me, said nothing and walked away. Okay Colton, you wanna be like that, okay. "Wait." I ran up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "We're okay right, I mean that kiss was nothing right?" Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jasmine emerge from the forest. Where the hell did she-did she hear me? I hope she did. "Like, we're just friends."

"Yeah, we're just-."

"What does she mean by kiss Colton?" Jasmine was now inbetween the both of us and she looked pretty pissed. "Hmm? Want does she me by kiss?"

"I mean nothing. We're just friends." I told her.

'Toni, what the hell are you doing?' Travis said to me through our mindlink.

'And what the hell did you mean by kiss?' Justin, always butting into other people's conversations.

'Nothing.' I said to the both of them and shut my mind off to anyone else.

"Yeah babe, we're just friends, nothing more." Colton told his 'mate'.

"Oh is that so?" Jasmine turned to face me. "Why are you kissing my mate?" Her face was red with anger as she spoke to me. Jealous are we?

"I don't know, it just...happened. It's not like we could stop anything." I knew that every word that came out of my mouth was making her even more mad.

"It just happened!" She shrieked. God damn woman!

"Yes, it just happened."

"Things don't just happen, bítch." Jasmine shoved me backwards a little. "Things like that don't just happen." Another shove. "You don't go around kissing other people's mates." Another one. "And you definitely don't go around kissing my mate."

"We both know he's not your mate...Jellybean." I whispered using an old nickname. It must have clicked because the next thing I knew, I was on the ground. She just shoved me!

"Okay, I don't want to be put in another time out so I'm not going to do anything." I got up off of the ground and dusted my pants. "So unless you want me to break your face, I highly suggest that you don't shove me again or-."

She shoved me again to the ground. "Or what?" She said building up courage. Apparently everybody likes to ask that.

"This." I leapt up from the ground and punched her square in the face. "And this." As she was bent over holding her nose I rose my hands making them into fist and brought them down full force onto her back. "Also this." Before she had a chance to hit the ground, I brought my knee up and it made contact with her face. "This too." As she was falling back I grabbed her leg and slammed her to the ground.

"Next time, don't shove me." I turned around to face a whole lot of shocked faces. Everyone stopped what they were doing to watch the fight between me and their future Luna. Too bad she lost.

I started to walk into the house before I felt something bite my side...hard. Turning around I was met with the face of a wolf which I'm pretty sure was Jasmine because I could not find her. "You want to play like that huh? It's on." I grabbed onto her throat and tucked it under my arm trying to cut off her air supply. She kept thrashing around so it was really hard keeping a good grip. Within five seconds she stop struggling and shifted back into her human form.

"Don't fúck with me." Too tired to do anything I got up trying to go back into the house. As soon as grabbed the door handle, I collapsed onto the cement and was greeted with endless darkness.

~~~~~

Were those scenes even needed? I don't know. While I was writing the Colton one I was laughing my butt off! I only wrote the Jasmine part because I'm kind of pissed off today.

My crush has a girlfriend. I'm going to die! But he's a Senior so I should just suck it up. {omfg why did i even have a crush on charles XD he's not even that attractive}

Well enough about me! Tell me what you think and don't forget to vote for this chapter!

I'm really hungry!

And this chapter is also dedicated to pandapro because she sparked the ideas for this thingy. Thank you!

Sorry, I kind of forgot about that.