It's Training Time [3]

I looked at Raelyn with a devil-ish smirk. We are just so bad. Me and Rae were the first ones up and we decided to wake up everyone else. We stood in the hallway, a bullhorn in my hand and Rae with two air horns in either hand.

"You ready?" Rae nodded her head like an overly excited puppy. "One . . .Two . . .THREE!"

"WAKE UP YOU SLEEPY HEADS!!! UP, UP, UP. YOU GOT A VERY ACTION PACKED DAY AHEAD OF YOU!" I shouted running down the hallway as Rae ran through all the rooms blaring the horns.

"God damn T I'm gonna get you!" Travis shouted after me.

"You mad bro?"

"Oh I'm mad bro!" Dyson shouted.

Before I knew it my whole pack was running after me. "Hey it wasn't just me!" I looked behind me and they were all still far behind me.

"Well it was you who thought of it!" Someone shouted after me.

I finally made it out the door and into the front lawn. Apparently they run super slow, or I run really fast, so I sat down on the grass and waited for their arrival. A couple minutes later Travis came out along with everyone else.

"Am I going to die today or what?" I leaned back on one hand and pretended to examine my nails.

"Oh I'm going to kill you." Travis said advancing towards me.

"Okay Travis. Maybe you should calm down I mean, it's not that bad." I got up from the ground and took a few steps back but he didn't stop.

I'm not scared. I'm not scared. Stop being scared you dùmbàśś! I told myself.

Thank Jesus Colton came outside.

"Who the hell did that?" Colton came out of the door with just basketball shorts on. No doubt he's freaking hot. His well defined abs and his v-line. Perfectly tanned skin. His rippling muscles. Woah! Is that a tattoo I see? More like tattoos. Okay he just became 100 times more hotter.

If he wasn't such a dóùche and I had no idea who he was, I'd totally tap that. Tap that more than once. God I sound like a dude.

"Oh the bullhorn? Yeah that was me." I told him.

"May I ask WHY!"

"I just felt like it." I shrugged my shoulders and pushed myself past Travis, growing scared of his penetratimg stare.

"It's eight o'clock in the morning."

"My point exactly. You're pack sucks dí

ck when it comes to defense and you all need to train." Colton opened his mouth but I interrupted him. "So we start early and hope for best."

"Yeah so why wake us up too?" Lily questioned.

"Well it wasn't just me. My new friend helped me." I looked for Raelyn but I couldn't find her. Where did she go? "But she's not here right now, and to answer your question, you guys need help."

"Why?" She whined.

"Do I really need to explain?" I rose my eyebrow and she smirked. "See so let's get back in the house, get dressed, in proper clothing because we don't need distractions, Kelly, eat breakfast, and start training. Capisce?"

"Capiscè." Dean mocked me.

"What was that?"

"Woah, woah, woah no harm done. No harm done. Nuh-uh," Dean held up his hands in surrender. "Wait, who's going on the cereal run?" He asked.