It's Not Really Revenge [6]

This is the chapter most of you have been waiting for. That's all I'm going to say.

~~~~~

It's been a week since I've been on 'probation'. That's not cool. I can't do anything. Since I kicked that no-good-alpha I can't train his good-for-nothing-pack. Colton you are such a pansy it ain't even funny. You and Jascúnt are my on shít list. Both of you should feel special, not a lot of people get to be on there. The only fun part this week, would be today.

~~

"Wake up you idiot." Someone called out to me. "Wake up."

"No." I whined.

"It involves getting back at Jascúnt."

"I'm in." I shot up from my bed but I hit Raelyn in head.

"Ow." She screamed.

"Maybe you should've had your face in my face, idiot."

"You can't just say something I just said."

"Well whatevers, I'm going to get ready." After I finished getting dressed, I plopped down on my bed waiting for Raelyn to speak.

"So?"

"So?"

"What are we going to do?"

"I thought you had that figured out since you woke me up!"

"Not really. I was hoping you had ideas."

"Well it's three in the morning."

"I know."

"I may have a few ideas. Let's go."

We ventured through the ho-excuse me. We ventured through the mothereffin' labyrinth! Who designed this thing anyways? I always got lost.

"Are you sure you know where you're going?"

"Of course. I mean I've came in this thing for like something something years. I know."

"We need to find Jascúnt's room."

"I'm on it you impatient person! Shut your face."

"Well hurry up your face!"

I shook my head. "Rae, you are so stupid." Shut your face? Really?

After another twenty minutes we finally found it. I don't think I can do this.

"Toni, hurry up your aśś." Rae whispered but it sounded more like a scream.

"I don't want to do this-I mean, I'm not that evil."

Rae snapped her head to me. "You are not backing out now. No. We got up way to early just backout!"

"You're right. You're right."

"You got the stuff right?" She asked me.

"Of course. I've been hold on to the bag this whole time."

Before going on this adventure to find the room that belongs to Jasmine, Rae and I took a little trip to the store and got some 'goodies'. We didn't know if we would need everything but you could never be so sure.

"Okay, let's go." We tiptoed into the room of the beast trying to be as silent as a mouse. Her loud snores scared us with each step we took and we feared that she might wake up and catch us. Waking her up was the last thing on our minds. "God damn. She snores like a whale!"

"Rae, whales don't snore."

"How do you know, hmm?" Rae turned around to face me putting her hands on her hips.

"You're going to wake the barbarian so can you just keep it on the down low?"

"Then hurry up then." Rae made her way into Jasmines bathroom leaving the door slightly ajar.

"You're the one that was just-never mind." I followed Rae and silently shut the door behind me. "Let's see what we got." I took the contents in the bag out and placed them nicely on the bathroom counter.

"Ohh. Orange dye. I like that." Rae grinned taking the bottle from the counter. "I wonder what she would look like with orange hair?" She grabbed Jasmines shampoo and conditioner bottles from her shower and poured the soap out from both of the containers. Rae then poured the orange dye into both bottles and placed them back into the shower where they belonged.

"Wouldn't she notice?"

"She's blonde. Hence the stupidity." She replied in a 'duh' tone.

"Ah, you're right." I agreed. "Hmm? What if her clothes were just magically torn to shreds?" I walked into her closet and started tearing apart every piece of clothing I could find. "Oh this is fun. I very much enjoy this." After I created a huge pile, I stuffed all the ripped up fabric in a corner of the closet.

"That's the spirit T! I wonder if we could put super glue in this chapstick thingy?"

"How much time do we have left?" I asked.

Rae checked her watch. "It's 4:17 right now." Wow, we still have a lot of time.

"There's probably a way." By the time 5:53 rolled around, we had got the super glue in the chapstick container, her white unstained carpet had little blotches of green spread all around, her bathroom mirror was covered in drawings done with permanent marker, Jasmine had been covered with her torn up clothes, and her nails had been spray painted a very ugly yellow-a color she despised. Although spray painting her nails was hard, the hardest part was keeping her asleep. I was convinced that she would wake up at any given time and strangle me until I couldn't breathe. I mean, I probably ripped up some expensive clothing.

To say her room had been trashed would be the understatement of the century. No corner of the devils lair was left untouched. To try and cover up our scent, we sprayed the whole room with something that smelled like a dying cat. How the hell could she have slept through all of that?

"I say we did good." Rae high fived me as we stuck back to my room.

"We did more than good." We threw away all the evidence and left no trace of anything. Or so we hoped. I wonder if we're going to get caught? I thought to myself as I fell onto my bed.

The last thing I heard was a scream of pure terror before I cuddled up in a ball and fell asleep.

I'm pretty sure she's awake now. I smiled as I enetered the world of dreams.

~~~~~

{So there has been a shítload of comments on the blonde stereotype thing. I'm not saying that I hate blondes or anything like that. It was just meant to-I don't really fúcking know actually. All blondes aren't dumb, or stupid. I haven't really met a blonde with an IQ of a poptart .  .  . yet. Okay, okay, okay. I'm JOKING! I'm sorry if that little thingy offended you. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Let's just say that everybody is equal and they're fúcking geniuses, okay? Does that calm your boner? If people are really mad about "She's blonde. Hence the stupidity." I can always just edit that part out if that shít REALLY bothers you.

If you're a blonde and you're mad at what Raelyn said, just punch her in the face and tell her not to do it again.

But since she's just a figment of my imagination, you'd probably be hurting my brain so, take it easy.}

lul. i'm not going to delete that part. #notsorry. if you're really that butthurt about that tiny little part, cry me a river, builed a bridge, and get over it. it's just a stereotype and it doesn't define the person YOU are. grow some big macho man balls or something.