Missing You (Asahi x reader)

Izumi-chan: ' 《》' means my, the author's, comments.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

YOUR POV

DAY ONE

I was lying on my bed, feeling very bored. My boyfriend, Asahi Azumane, was out of town. He was having a week-long volleyball camp with the other schools. It's just the first day of his camp and I'm already missing his presence.

I miss hugging his muscular but gentle figure, it was like hugging a huge teddy bear. His face was scary to others but it looks cute to me. He has a gentle emotion on his face, and that was one of the things that made me fall for him.

I should probably stop thinking about him..The more I think about him, the more I'll miss him.

DAY FIVE

It's a Friday, the day I mostly spend time with Asahi. We would always go out to a neighborhood cafe and have a walk in the park. You know, the cliche dates. I feel so insecure with the lack of connection between us.

Oh, how I wish I could see his face now..

DAY SEVEN

It was finally the last day of his volleyball camp. I was so excited to see Asahi again! I quickly got ready and went to school.

===SHORT TIME SKIP===

I was waiting for the volleyball members to be dismissed by their coach. When I saw them exit the gate, I immediately looked around to find my gentle giant.

It didn't take long until I saw his brown hair that what tied up in a man bun. I then ran up to him and glomped on him, causing him to step back a little and fortunately not falling.

I lifted up my head from his chest, smiling widely. He just looked back at me while smiling as well ask ruffled my hair.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Izumi-chan: I honestly have no clue wtf I just wrote.. I tried though..

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : boredom_is_here

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas