Surprise (Nishinoya x reader)

Izumi-chan: ' 《》' means my, the author's, comments.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

3RD PERSON POV

You and Yuu 《lol what..》, your senpai, were walking home from a birthday party that was for Daichi. It was already evening and you two were talking to each other about...stuff.

There were some moments where you guys laughed too loud or even act like fools, making passer-bys stare at you in confusion.

Not long after, you have reached your house. You turned towards Nishinoya with a delicate smile and said, "I had fun, Nishinoya-senpai! Let's do this again some other time!" as you proceed to hug him.

"Yeah, let's do this again some other time!" Nishinoya said with his signature smirk. After he said that, an awkward silence came by. You were about to enter your house until you felt Nishinoya grab your wrist.

The moment you turned towards him, you felt his soft lips on your own. You eyes widened as your cheeks flushed red. After a few more seconds, you guys took a moment to breathe.

"I'm glad you feel the same way, Yuu."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : boredom_is_here

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas