Sick (Terushima x reader)

Izumi: giving writing terushima another go hes a nice guy i swear

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

3RD PERSON POV

"Yuuji..you don't need to do this." (Y/n) said tiredly.

"But I want to. I have to." Terushima argued as he closed the door behind him.

"You don-..." (Y/n) cut herself off with a cough. Terushima rushed to her and handed her a bottle of water. However, she was too weak to even sit up on her bed, so Terushima placed the bottle onto the nightstand and helped her. He also placed some pillows behind her to make her comfortable.

"Thank you." (Y/n) thanked before taking a sip of the now opened bottle that was handed to her. "But you really don't have to do this. My mom's already home, y'know?"

"Yeah, but I just want to help you recover." He took back the water bottle. "Are you hungry?" (Y/n) nodded. "Okay, I'll be back with your food." he said before exiting the room for a few minutes and came back with a breakfast tray of food.

"Your mom made your favourite." he then placed the tray on the bed and made sure it was stable before taking a seat beside it..

(Y/n) lifted her hand and grabbed the utensils provided before scooping the food and placing it into her mouth. Although that was her first bite of the day, she didn't have the feel to take another. "(Y/n), you need to eat." Terushima said sternly. "But I don't feel like eating anymore..." "But you need to eat." he pouted when the (h/c-ette) refused again.

"Will you eat if I feed it to you then?" (Y/n) thought about it for a few seconds before agreeing to it. "But if you get sick, don't blame me." she warned. "You're not even wearing a mask..so you could catch the disease easily."

"Don't 'chu worry, (Y/n)! I, Terushima Yuuji, will not get sick so easily!"

a few days later..

"I told you so." (Y/n) sighed as she placed the wet towel on Terushima's forehead. Not surprisingly, he got sick a few days after he took care of her. So now, it was her turn to take care of him.

She was currently in his room, changing the towel on his forehead while waiting for the food prepared by his mother to be ready. Although she was supposed to be taking care of him, she took this opportunity to also scold him for being careless.

"What happened to "I Terushima Yuuji will not get sick", huh?" she mocked him before standing up from her seat by the bed. Her hands were resting on her hips as she narrowed her eyes at the sick male, who just gave her a sheepish smile.

"Hehe, sorry.."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi: Im sorry its short ive been busy and i want to get this out of my head and my workload

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Join our discord! The link is (somewhere) in my message board and my bio. It's a place where fanfic writers and readers come to chill!

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※