After Work (Kawanishi x Shirabu!reader)

Requested By: seiji_yumika

Izumi: by the time this one shot is published, i can announce that we have our own discord group! 🎉🎉🥳🥳

its a group made for wattpad anime fanfic writers/readers to just hangout and talk to each other regarding stories, anime, studies, or life in general!

the link will be on my profile message board, see you guys soon!

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

3RD PERSON POV

"I'm so glad it's a Friday.. Can't wait to go back to the dorms and sleep all day tomorrow." (Y/n) groaned as she exited her work building.

Everyday after school, she goes to her part-time job which is quite far from the dorms, but it's near enough to allow her to reach before the curfew. Usually, her twin brother, Shirabu Kenjiro, would pick her up whenever he doesn't have volleyball practice since he is quite worried about her safety.

Speaking of Shirabu, (Y/n) looked up to find him, but instead, she found his friend (and her lover), Kawanishi Taichi in front of her.

"Eh? Taichi?" she said before moving closer to him. "What are you doing here? Where's Kenjiro?" she asked.

"He's busy. He told me to pick you up instead." Kawanishi answered before the two began walking to the train station. He even offered to carry her bag for her.

"Well, since you're here, you're gonna be my personal pillow today. (Y/n) stated. "So let me sleep on you while we go home. I'm tired." she complained.

"Isn't that what I do everyday though? Get clung onto by you?" Kawanishi pointed out teasingly. "Shh!"

When they finally reached the train station, Kawanishi pulled the (h/c)-ette to a vending machine. "Do you want a drink? I'll pay for you." he said as he took out his wallet.

"Oh! Well then, I'll have the (drink) please!" he then inserted the money and pressed the button to dispense the drink. "Thank youuuuu~"

==

When they got on the train, fortunately they were able to get seats for their long journey back.

Once seated, (Y/n) immediately wrapped her arms around Kawanishi's arm and leaned her head against his shoulder.

It didn't take her long to doze off as her boyfriend played on his phone. Every now and then, he would glance at his girlfriend and admire how she looked while sleeping. He even took a picture of her at one point.

His arm got a bit numb halfway through the ride though, but he didn't want to disturb the sleeping beauty clinging onto it, so instead he chose to suffer in silence.

When they were 2 stops away from their destination, he woke (Y/n) up, well, tried to.

"Hey, wake up. We're almost back at the dorms." he shook his arm to wake her up. It worked, but she refused to open her eyes and tried to go back to sleep.

Instead of abiding to her decision, he just shook his arm harder. "Oi oi oi oi oi oi." he said annoyingly.

"Okay! Okay I'm up." (Y/n) ended up getting annoyed with the "Oi's" and shaking and decided that maybe she shouldn't go back to sleep. The middle blocker just smirked.

However, when they were walking from the station to the dorms, (Y/n) held his hand and swung it forwards and backwards obnoxiously. If not swinging their arms, she would go back to clinging onto his arm and purposely drag him downwards to her height {assuming you're shorter than him}, or even to different directions, or both.

Kawanishi ended up standing at the entrance of the girl's dorms since he decided to send (Y/n) to her dorm building first before heading back to his. "Thanks for making sure I was back safe when Kenjiro was busy." (Y/n) thanked him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Mmm, no problem." Kawanishi said nonchalantly, but in fact, thanks to the lack of light, his small blush was not that visible.

==O M A K E==

(Y/n) flopped on her bed when she finally reached her dorm room. Her roommate was fast asleep and did not notice her arrival. 

She took out her phone and began texting her twin.

---

(Y/n)

Thanks for sending Taichi to pick me up from work when you couldn't! (。・ω・。)

Kenjiro

Wym I sent him? He wouldn't shut up about wanting to pick you up since last week. I might even make him take my place to pick you up from now on..

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi: i want to cry but i cant cry.

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Join our discord! The link is (somewhere) in my message board and my bio. It's a place where fanfic writer and readers come to chill!

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※