Jealousy (Oikawa x reader)

Izumi-chan: ' 《》' means my, the author's, comments.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

(Y/N)'S POV

I observed him being surrounded by his fangirls as I was eating my lunch, originally with him, until his (annoying) fangirls came.

FLASHBACK

I was sitting on a bench, placed beside the school building, eating lunch with Tooru. We always ate here as it was quiet, peaceful, and no one could bother us...until his fangirls came that is.

All was quiet with birds chirping. I picked up my food with my chopsticks and before I could consume it, I heard squealing. Before I knew it, Tooru was surrounded and I somehow got pushed away and fell on my butt.

I got back up on my feet, dusting of dirt off my clothes, got my bento )which was somehow unharmed) and started to walk to another part of the school to enjoy my lunch, peacefully.

A FEW DAYS LATER

I had been avoiding Tooru because of my (slight) jealousy towards his fangirls. Does Tooru still love me? I mean, he has been spending more time with his fangirls instead of me...

School was over, and I was walking towards the gate until I felt someone grabbing my wrist. I turned and saw Tooru slightly sweating and panting. "W-Wait!" He managed to say out.

After he had steadied his breathing, he spoke out, "Why are you avoiding me for the past few days, (Y/n)-chan?" He said with worry visible in his eyes.

I looked down with guilt and mumbled something under my breath. "What?" Tooru asked, not being able to hear what you had said. "I'm sorry!" You exclaimed as you looked up at him with teary eyes.

"I got jealous over your fangirls...that's all." You looked back at the ground with guilt for ignoring your boyfriend. You then heard a chuckle and Tooru saying, "You're not the only one who has been jealous, (Y/n)-chan."

You looked at him in confusion. Before you could question him, he held your hand and walked you home.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : boredom_is_here

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas