Jealousy (Daichi x reader)

Izumi-chan: ' 《》' means my, the author's, comments.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

(Y/N)'S POV

I was walking down the hallway, when I saw Daichi. He was smiling and laughing with someone but I couldn't tell who.

Walking closer to them, I recognized the person as Yui, Daichi's close friend. Hiding behind a locker, I saw that she was blushing while talking to Daichi.

Soon enough they ended their conversation and said their goodbyes. I clenched my first and widened my eyes when I saw that they hugged before leaving.

"Does Daichi not like me anymore?" I thought as I walked away from the scene, feeling paranoid.

==TIME SKIP==

It was after school, and as usual, Daichi decided to send me home after his volleyball practice.

I kept thinking about what had happened a few hours ago, and decided to ask him.
"Ne ne, Daichi. Who is Yui to you?". He looked at me with confusion before answering, "Yui? She just a close friend! Why ask?"

I had my doubts on him but I just answered back with a smile. "Oh, nothing! Just wondering."

After saying that, it became silent. Not long after, Daichi asked, "Ne, (y/n), are you jealous?" My face then became red in a second.

"W-What do you mean, D-Daichi??" I exclaimed while avoiding eye contact with him.

"Don't pretend you don't understand, (y/n)." He said while glancing at me. I continued to look away from him with my face still as red as before.

I then heard him sigh before telling me, "Don't worry, (y/n). I will never cheat nor lie to you."

"I promise." He said while lifting his hand up, with his pinky up. I looked at him with slight surprise and widened eyes, and I saw his signature smile that was directed to me, and only me. I then did the same, lifting my hand and wrapping my pinky around his.

==EXTENDED ENDING==

Soon, we were in front of my house. Before I could walk towards my home, Daichi grabbed your wrist and pulled it towards him.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and placed his forehead against yours. "Just remember," he said while looking into your (e/c) eyes. "I'll always love you."

He kissed your forehead before releasing you from his grasp. You walked into your home while looking like a tomato.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : boredom_is_here

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas