Pizza (Osamu x reader)

Requested By: Mynameisyou12

Izumi: i didnt know where to get inspiration from so i went to Obey Me! Beelzebub's stories lol

i have like 100 keys

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

3RD PERSON POV

It was raining heavily in Hyogo. The occasional lightning struck the sky with the loud thunder coming after it.

People on their way home from work or school quickly took out umbrellas, while the people who didn't have one either ran for shelter or just continued walking leisurely without a care in the world.

"Hm, I guess I'd have to stay over tonight." the (h/c) haired girl said as she was looking out a window of the Miya household. "Is that fine, 'Samu?"

"Yeah, that's fine. You can wear my clothes for now." Osamu said while lying on his bed and scrolling through his phone.

He then sat up. "Do you want to take a shower now?"

"Yes please."

..

"So, what do you wanna do now? We don't have school tomorrow, and 'Tsumu's missing somewhere." (Y/n) asked after she just finished cleaning up. She was currently wearing one of Osamu's shirts and shorts.

"..." It was silent as neither had an answer.

"...Do you want to make pizza?"

"Heck yeah."

...

{^the video i used as reference}

"Water, yeast, sugar, salt, flour, olive oil." Osamu listed all the ingredients needed for the pizza dough they were going to make from scratch as he was taking it out and placing it onto the kitchen island.

"So do we have all the ingredients needed?" (Y/n) asked after getting all the appliances needed.

"Yep. Let's start."

...

" "Set the timer and do it for 10 minutes" ? To knead the dough?" (Y/n) asked as she paused the video they were using as reference. "Doesn't sound that hard." she said as she took out the dough from the bowl.

4 minutes later

" 'Samu! My hands are tired! Can you take oveeeeeerr?"

Since there was only one (big) dough, (Y/n) was the only one who had to knead it. Meanwhile Osamu was the one leading the conversations they had in between.

"Nooooo." he mocked.

" 'Saaaamuuuuuuu."

After enough whining, he ended up trading roles with (Y/n) who was very delighted.

...

"Do you want some music in the background?" Osamu asked while they were waiting for the dough to rise.

"That'd be nice. What song are you gonna play?" (Y/n) asked as she was setting the timer.

"You'll see." was all Osamu said before connecting his phone to the bluetooth speaker and pressing play on the music.

"??" (Y/n) just looked at her boyfriend judgingly. Osamu just stared back at her as if there was nothing weird.

" 'Samu, wha-" "Wait for it." he cut her off before the bass dropped.

" 'Samu what the hell is thIS?!" (Y/n) asked but screamed when she got pulled to "dance".

...

"Alright, so, now we need to knead the dough, again." As (Y/n) was getting the dough out of the bowl, flour was thrown at her.

"Ah!" she shrieked. " 'Samu! Why did you do that-" another "ball" of flour was thrown.

"...It's on." (Y/n) said before taking a handful of flour and throwing it at him.

The two ended up being covered with flour. It was everywhere. On the floor, on the cupboards, the counters, them..

At least the dough won't be too sticky now.

Ah, but they barely have any flour left though..

...

" 'Samu, why are you doing this?" (Y/n) asked as she was kneading the dough. But instead of doing it alone, Osamu was practically back-hugging her and having his hands around hers as he too was involved in kneading.

"Why not?" Osamu asked as if nothing unusual was happening. "We are just spending time together. Did you not want that?"

"Not literally.."

...

"Okay, so I have my half," (Y/n) said after she had cut the dough which was big enough to make about 2 large pizzas, "and you have yours."

"Aaaaaaand we need to wait for it to rise another hour...."

1 hour later

"Okay! Stretching the pizza."

"I'm gonna toss it." "You're gonna toss it?" "I'm gonna toss it."

Osamu managed to toss and catch the dough the first two times, but the third time was definitely not the charm.

"Haha it's stuck on the ceiling!" (Y/n) laughed at Osamu's misfortune.

"Shut up." he said with a red tint on his cheeks while staring at the dough, "...We'll clean that later."

...

Atsumu finally reached home after being stuck outside in the rain long enough. "Sigh Finally." he sighed. He then realized the delicious smell of pizza wafting through the house.

He placed his shoes on the shoe rack by the door and noticed (Y/n)'s shoes were there too.

The blonde continued walking into the house. " 'Samu! (Y/n)! I'm home!" he exclaimed. "Did you guys get piz-"

He stopped his sentence when he saw the couple sitting at the kitchen island, eating the freshly made pizza with flour still on their body.

"Welcome home."

"Do you want some pizza?"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi: ok so hearing osamu say "what, 'tsumu" is so attractive.

HIS "arara" IS HOT TOO

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※