Chapter 5

Song attached is 'Death of a Bachelor' by Panic! At The Disco. I heard some girl playing this in the mall last week, my reaction was like Brendon's the first time he heard one of his songs on the radio. I thought to myself, 'This sound so familiar,  what is-', I then turn to my best friend, Olivia, "Olivia! Listen! She is playing Death of a Bachelor." She then stars at me, having no idea what that means. "Olivia, she is playing Panic! At The Disco!" Olivia is not a fan of theirs, she doesn't know their songs...

When we get the the city Brandon and Logan are in, Brandon forces me to see a doctor right away.

"So Miss Taylor, it looks like it's just a bad sprain." At least it isn't broken. "You will need to use crutches for 2 weeks. So no gymnastics." Ugh! Two weeks! Two weeks! Two.

I repeat things for emphasis, EMPHASIS!

(A/N: To those people who get that reference, I love you.)

I think some weird stuff.

"Okay," I say. It's really not okay.

Brandon and I leave the doctors office, I have always hated hospitals. Or as they say in France, and every other French-speaking country,  l'hôpital.

"What's up with your sister?!" Logan asks when he sees me walk into the hotel room with crutches.

"A sprained ankle." Brandon replies.

It's 8:30 right now.

"Let's get our bags up to our room." Brandon says to everyone.

"Who's coming to the pool with me?!" I ask them.

"Me!" Brandon say.

"I'll come." Cole announces.

"Why not?" Is Logan's response. He says this while shrugging his shoulders.

We take the elevator up to the second floor where our rooms are.

In 10 minutes we are all ready to go to the pool.

"Do you really have to wear that?" Brandon asks me.

I shrug "It's the only bathing suit I brought."

Because I can't walk properly, due to my sprained ankle, I hop on his back.

He puts me down when we get to the pool. The pool isn't as awesome as the last one, but it will work.

Cole and I sit on the edge of the pool.

I feel a shove from behind.

I scream before falling into the pool.

Cole is laughing.

He laugh is cute.

I pull him into the pool with me.

At least he didn't scream like I did.

"Was that necessary."

"Completely."

"Brinn." I turn around when Logan says my name.

"What?" I see Cole and Logan, but not Brandon.

My head gets dunked underwater.

Sometimes I hate my brother.

I jump on Brandon's back.

I love pools.