Chapter 34

The song attached is by 5 Seconds Of Summer it is titled, 'The Girl Who Cried Wolf', because I love 5SOS.

Two identical girls, and a boy.

My children are all beautiful, and healthy.

Cameron and Noah are identical, both have light blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

Ashton also has light blonde hair and bright blue eyes, all three look more like Cole(luckily for them).

All three of them are a year old, they are already growing up so quickly.

Today, we are visiting Cole's mom, I am meeting her fiancée and his kids.

It is weird, seeing her getting married, but, I do not know why.

"Hi Lauren." I greet her.

"Hi, mum." Cole says.

"Hello!" She greets us, stealing Cameron from me.

After a while of talking to Lauren, I meet her fiancée(Cole has already met him).

His name is Isaac, he is tall(Cole is taller), he has dark hair and brown eyes.

He has two sons, Ryan and Owen, both have dark hair and dark eyes like Isaac.

His two sons are 16 and 17. Both seems nice, I suppose.

But, both started by questioning my height.

Not the best first impression.

Both seems like nice people. However, they rarely looked up from their phones.

Isaac seems nice, and I can tell that Lauren likes him a lot.

Being a parent is hard, I have learned.

Many nights getting sleep is near impossible.

This probably would not have been as difficult, if I only had one kid.

But, being a parent is amazing.

Sure, the fear that you will be an awful parent is always there.

But, overall, it is amazing.

Sure, the pregnancy was not really planned(we were going to wait a few years).

But, I am happy that all this has happened.

•    

"Mommy!" The girl yells, hugging me.

The triplet are 5 now, and extremely adorable.

After hugging me, Cameron runs over to Cole, and hugs Cole.

The other two follow closely behind her.

Over the years the triplets have all developed their own personalities.

Cameron is the athlete, she is always active.

Noah is very shy, she does not like to talk much.

And Ashton is kind of between the two.

All three still have light blonde hair, none of their hair grew to be darker(at least yet), they are about the age I was when my hair became darker.

All three are insanely adorable.

I had always feared I would be an awful parent. But, I am actually not as awful as I thought I would be at parenting.

Cole is an amazing father, somehow, he always knows exactly what to do.

Our kids have turned out okay, so far at least.

They all have adorable Australian accents, probably because we live in Australia.

It is weird, living here, because I always get stared at when people hear my voice. Sure, the accent has grown on me a bit, but, I still sound very American.

"Mum, let's go!" Cameron says, telling me it is time to take her to gymnastics.

Cameron has taken after me, and loves gymnastics.

Parenting may be something that scares most, but, it is truly amazing.

•    

"I want another child." I tell my husband.

The triplets are now ten, and we are still young, I just want another child.

"Okay." He agrees. "Are you sure?"

"Cole, I am positive, I want another child, that is if you do too." I cannot exactly get pregnant by myself, and I do not want to make him think he has no say in the situation.

"Yes, Rinn, I do want another child."

•    

Te little girl has blonde hair, and eyes that are more the color of mine than Cole's.

We named her Sydney, at first it seems a bit odd, because that is around where we live. But, I suppose people who live there like to name their children Brooklyn, so it is kind of normal.

It is amazing, being a mother, knowing that how you raise your child can cause them to grow up and find a cure for cancer.

Or you may mess up and your child may kill millions of people.

I am just going to hope for the best.

The triplets are now ten.

They all have light blonde hair and bright blue eyes still.

The twins both look scarily similar to how I did when I was their age.

Cameron and Noah also look more alike than any identical twins I have ever seen, everyone has such a hard time telling them apart.

Although at first things in my life did not go the ideal way, things are perfect now, I wouldn't change a thing.

Guys, this is it, we have reached the end.

A Cole's POV chapter should be up soon, it has been started, but, it will not be my main priority.

Also, I have asked my grandmother to call two local gyms(I asked her to call today, but, I do not know if she did, I only talked to her for a few seconds when I picked up my dog, Bentley), so I may go back to the gym really soon!

Thank you all for staying until the end! I love you all!