Chapter 10

The song attached is 'We Don't Have to Dance' by Andy Black. He just released this a few days ago. I for some reason really love the part when he sings 'You're never gonna get it, I'm a hazard to myself.' And 'It's so nice to meet you, lets never meet again.'

When I wake up I find only Cole and myself in the room.

After picking out what to wear I go into the bathroom to get ready.

I start by brushing my teeth. I then put on a pair of black jeans and a blue and purple shirt.

I pull my hair into a ponytail and I put in my contacts.

I exit the bathroom and I pull on a pair of UGGs. They are comfortable. I hate the stereotypes that come with certain thing.

My phones goes off, someone is calling me. I pick up my phone and accept the phone call.

"Brinn we need you to come over here." My mom says, my mom and dad decided, that while their children were away, they would take a vacation. Our trips somehow both made us end up here, but we are here for a few days, they are here for a bit longer.

"I'll be right there." I tell her and I hit the end call button.

Exiting the hotel room, I tell Cole where I'm going before I leave.

Playing on my phone, I walk to the nearby hotel my mom is staying at.

Then, I walk into the hotel room where I am meeting my mother.

Putting my phone in my pocket and I sit down on a couch.

"Brinn you have to quit gymnastics." Is the first thing my mom says to me.

"What?! Why?!" I question, knowing that no matter what is said, I won't listen.

"It's a waste of time." She responds.

"A waste of time?!"

"You heard your mother Brinn." My father says.

"I happen to like gymnastics, and if I enjoy it it is not a waste of time."

"Find a new hobby." My mom says.

"A new hobby?"

"Yes, preferably one that could make us money."

"Is that all you want from me? Money?"  I knew that they were bad parents, but this, this is really bad. And we already have more than enough money.

"Well, you aren't good for anything else." Tears threaten to leave my eyes.

"Are you serious?!"

"Yes, we only wanted one kid, but we got stuck with you as well."

"Stuck with me?!"

"Yes, we've always liked Brandon better." My dad says.

"Yes, he is defiantly our favorite." My mom adds.

"Now what?! Are you going to tell me that you are ashamed to call me your daughter?!" My parents are awful.

"Well, we weren't going to say it, but yes we are." All these years, I have tried my best to be a good person, I have never done anything to deserve this.

I don't say anything else, I just stand up and leave.

I walk back to the hotel trying not to cry, I normally never cry, but my parents basically just said they didn't want me, wait the DID say that.