Chapter 27

The song attached is 'Castaway' by 5 Seconds Of Summer, it is one of my favorites, I just really love it.

The rest of the school day is uneventful.

After school I head to the the local gymnastics place.

Quinn comes with me, she has practice tonight. I was told to bring her while I come to ask about joining the gym. I need to find out about practice times and such.

We walk through the doors of the gym.

"Hi Savannah!" Quinn says to a woman who I assume is her coach.

"Well, hi Quinn! Who is your friend?"

"This is Brinn! She just moved here!" Quinn says before running off to see her friends.

"Hi, I'm Savannah, I coach all the girls up to level seven." She tells me, she has really curly hair, she is really tall, she looks to be about 24.

"I'm Brinn, I just moved here."

"Well, it's nice to meet you. I assume you're a gymnast." She says looking at my shirt.

"Yeah, I've been doing gymnastics for quite sometime now."

"Cool, what level are you?"

"Oh, I'm an elite, I have been for a while now." I inform her. I progressed through the levels quicker than most, I was in level 10 by age 14.

"How old are you?" She asks.

"Well, I may not look it, but I'm 18."

"Really?"

"Yes, for some reason I am just really short." I tell her.

"So, are you interested in joining this gym?"

"Yes, I just came to figure out everything."

"Oh, well there should be someone in the office who knows more than me."

"Okay, thanks." I say before I go into the office.

I am greeted by a woman behind a desk.

"Hello, how can I help you?" She asks me, the woman has dark hair, brown eyes, and her skin tone is a bit dark.

"Hi, I just moved here. I was looking to start coming here." I tell her.

"Okay, what is your name?" She asks.

"Brinn Taylor," I tell her.

"What level are you?" She asks me.

"Elite," I tell her.

"How old are you?" She asks as she tightens her hair.

"I am eighteen," I tell her.

"Okay," she replies.

We then speak about practice times, prices, and such.

*

"I don't want to go to school tomorrow." I complain to Michael.

"Does anyone?" He asks.

"Well, no. I guess not." I reply, I close my eyes and I start to drift off.

I have a four hour practice tomorrow, some people think such long practices are crazy, but I've been doing this for years, to me it's normal.