She took it to protect it

*Damon's POV *

After I calmed Jasmine and out her down to bed i started to think of who could have done this to us. The locket that those people took i gave to Katherine in 1864.

* Flash-Back *

" Hey Katherine Wait up." I yelled to Katherine.

" Damon what are you doing if your father found out he will hurt you." Katherine stressed to me.

" I don't care."

" Ok."

" Here i got this just for you so even when I'm not with you, you still know that i love you." I said as i handed her the locket with a picture of me on the left side and a picture of her on the right side.

" Aw i love it and i love you Damon." She squealed as she engulfed me into a hug.

* End of Flash-Back*

" Damon who do you think would have done this?" Stefan asked me dragging me out of my flashback.

" The only person i could think of is The originals what about you?" I asked Stefan.

" To be honest I don't really know it could have been anyone."

" I thought that to at first but then Jasmine said that you had to go through 5 safes to get to it." I said thinking really hard.

" Damon what are we doing?" Stefan asked me.

" What do you mean we trying to figure out who broke in." I said annoyed.

" Damon you said that the only thing that they took was Jasmine's locket right?" Stefan asked me.

" Yea why?"

" Well remember you had someone put that security camera in Jasmines room. Where do you keep the computers to watch it?"

" In my bedroom on my laptop." As soon as Stefan said that i vamp. sped upstairs and grabbed my laptop and ran back down stairs and sat down on the couch and Stefan leaned over me to watch. After we got to the time frame that someone took it, it was no original but, it was Katherine. As we continued to watch it three minutes after Kathrine took the necklace Rebekah came in and was looking for it and trashed the house.

" Wow so Katherine did not take it to steal it but she took it to protect it." Stefan said.

" Yep now we just have to call Katherine to get it back."

" Yea we can do that at about 5:00 In the morning OK."

" OK" I said agreeing to Stefan.

~~~ 5 Hours later ~~~

" Damon you know that Katherine is not going to answer your phone call because she can not stand you."

" I know that, that's why i'm going to use Jasmines phone.'

" Damon you don't even know her password to get into her phone."

" And you do?" i asked Stefan in a sassy tone.

" Yes actually i do." he said mocking my tone.

" OK then what is it?" i asked getting annoyed.

" She asked me not to tell."

" Tell me Stefan this is my child were talking about." I said very annoyed.

" OK It's ..."

" Wait let me get the phone do you know where she keeps it.?"

" The first pocket in her purse."

" OK now what is the password?" i asked Stefan after i vamp. sped to her room and got her phone.

" It's I LOVE MATT. All Capitol and no spaces.

Of course.

I thought in my head . Then i scrolled threw her contacts list and found mom and hit send.

Calling: Mom

" Hello." Katherine said into the phone.

" Bring our daugther he necklace back right now Katherine." I said to her.

" Damon? If jasmine finds out that you broke into her phone to call me she will hate you and why did you not just use your phone to call me."

" First of all i did not break into her phone Stefan gave me her password and i thought that you would not answer if i call from my phone."

" Damon you only call me if it is in regards to Jasmine so yes i would have answered and i can't bring her the necklace back right now."

" Why? " I asked her mad.

" Because Rebekah the original is after it." I did not have to tell Stefan any of this because she could already hear it using his vampire hearing.

" Why is she after it so badly?"

" Because it has something in it that she wants."

" And what is that and make it fast because jasmine will be waking up soon to get ready for school."

" In 1870 after you disappeared i took something that belong to my Bennett witch back from Rebekah witch was a spell and the steps to either allow a vampire ti walk in the sunlight without a ring or to stop a werewolf to change on a full moon."

" So what would Rebekah want with that?"

" I asked myself the same question but then i over herd a conversation between Rebekah and Klaus and Klaus sent Rebekah to do his dirty work for him. So after all of that do you still want jasmine to have that locket."

" No not really but at least call her and tell her that you have it because she is freaking out."

" OK. i will."

" Good i have to go now because in five min. her alarm will go off."

Call Ended.

Sorry it took so long guys I've just been really busy :)