Was Matt holding me back ?

* Jasmines POV *

I practically ran down to the cellar when i was finished eating. When i got to the door uncle Stefan was laying on the cot that was in the cellar. I opened the door and walked in and sat by him.

" Hey jasmine ." he said in a horse but cheerful voice.

"Hey uncle Stefan." i replied with a huge smile.

" Whats in your hand ?"

" Your breakfast if you want it ."

" Yes, i would love it I'm starving." he said sitting up to sit beside me.

" So what's been going on while I've been stuck in here ?"

" A lot" I said with a sigh.

" Well care to tell what 'a lot ' means?"

"Well to start off, Matt and i.......kinda....broke up" i said. If i was hearing myself correctly i think i said that in a happy way.

" Why are you so happy about you and Matt?"

" I think I'm happy because Matt was holding me back"

" Back from what?'"

" Back from dating Noah."

" Wait WHO's Noah?"

" oh, yea you were knock out by dad after dad saved you from killing Noah and his friend and then dad kinda brought them home and their staying here and dad is dating Noah's friend who's name id Carrie."

"Oh,OK. so do you think I'm sober enough from blood to come out?"

" Yea, i do, but i don't make the desion dad and aunt Elena do. i'm sure i can use my wonderful charm and they will agree with me. "

" OK, well bye jasmine."

" Bye uncle Stefan."

* Ok guys here you go. this is pretty much just a filler chapter but im sorry for the long wait .....Please forgive....:) *