Finding Stefan and Jasmine

* Damon's POV *

When jasmine left with Matt she slammed the door. I could tell that she was mad at me for not letting her come with us to find Stefan. Yea, I know that she loves him to, of course I know that, it's just I don't want her to get hurt. So I thought that matt's house would be safest because no vampire but her and Caroline have been invited in. I just hope that she does not compel him to let her go. Hopefully she will sit there and tell him about how mean we all are and drift asleep. I just hope that I did not do the wrong thing by sending her to stay with Matt.

" Damon is everything OK?" Elena asked me.

" I don't know Elena you tell me because from what I can see. I mean my brother has made a deal with the most vicious vampire alive and I believe my daughter is mad at me because I would not let go come and help find Stefan. So, no Elena everything is not OK.

" Sorry i asked." She told me as she sat down on the couch.

" No, I'm sorry I'm just so frustrated. OK we need Bonnie over here so that she can do a tracking spell on Stefan."

" OK, I will call her."

While Elena was calling Bonnie i decided to call Matt.

Calling Matt :

" Hello. Damon, Hi how are you doing? Have y'all found Stefan yet please tell me y'all have found Stefan and someone called Jasmine and she is at the house with y'all." He asked me talking really fast.

" No, we Elena just called Bonnie to tell her to come over to do the tracking spell and no jasmine is not at my house. Matt where is my daughter at ?" I said madly.

" I don't know we came to my house and watched a movie then we started playing a game i went to the bathroom came back to the living room and she was gone. I want to know where my girlfriend is." He said freaking out.

" OK, we will find her just come to the house OK. We don't need someone finding and killing you."

" OK, i'm on my way."

Call Ended

Just as i got off the phone with Matt Bonnie came walking through the door.

" Hey guys, so you need me to do a tracking spell on Stefan right?" Asked Bonnie.

" Yea and then Jasmine." I told her.

" OK, But wasn't she with Matt so you should know where she is.?"

" Yea not so much Matt went in a different room she ran so maybe she found Stefan." I told Bonnie.

" OK, no problem. Just get me something of Stefan's and jasmines."

" OK".

While i was upstairs grabbing what Bonnie needed her and Elena were downstairs setting up the candle's. Right as i came downstairs Matt came through the door.

" Hey, guys." He said a little more calm than he sounded on the phone.

" Hey Matt, Bonnie will jasmines brush work and Stefan's comb?" I asked walking to the table Bonnie was at and Matt followed me.

" Yes, those are perfect." she said grabbing them and placing them on different sides of the map.

" Who do you want me to do first?" She asked me.

" which ever you feel is in more danger." How can someone make me choose between my brother and my daughter know that i won't be able to choose. When i said that she chose to track Jasmine first. She started talking in Latin and the my blood started moving on the map. It stopped where the Lockwood cellar was located.

" What would Jasmine be doing in the Lockwood cellar? I don't know track Stefan now." i told Bonnie.

"OK. give be blood." she said. Matt and Elena were just sitting there trying not to freak out and run to go and get her. When she tracked Stefan my blood ran over the map and stopped right over the Lockwood cellar just as is did with jasmine.

" So Jasmine found Stefan." Elena said jumping up.

" Or, Stefan found jasmine,because there is no telling what Klaus has done to Stefan with all that blood. If Stefan gets to much human blood things will get really bad. And fast."

**** Sorry that I have not updated lately. I've just been busy packing to move. I will try and update faster next time. Please tell your friends and followers about my story thanks. ****