Meeting Rebekah

*Jasmines POV*

I'm starting to wander if uncle Stefan is OK. It's been 3 hours going on 4 since he said he was going to get some coffee from the grill.Now i know that is does not take 4 hours to get coffee. So that's when I relized that uncle Stefan must be in trouble. Since aunt Elena is helping dad because i cant look at him with out crying i will go find uncle Stefan.

" Aunt Elena?" I asked her trying not to cry from outside of my dads bedroom.

" Yea jasmine." She told me as she got up and walked out of my dads room to let him sleep.

* Hey guys im so sorry that it has been so long since I have updated its just that I have these two projects due on Friday that I have been working on for a few weeks I hope that you all can forgive me.*

" I just wanted to let you know that im going to see what is taking uncle Stefan so long at the grill."

" OK that's fine."

After I told her that she went back into dads room and i walked downstairs towards the front door.

"AHAH!!!" I screeched right after i opened the door. Within seconds aunt Elena was running to me asking what was wrong.

" Who are you !?" I asked the blond women that was standing in the doorway but she could mot get in because me and aunt Elena own the house.

" You must be little jasmine, hi. My name is Rebekah."

" Who?"

" OK, but I'm telling you now don't judge me because of my family. Got it?"

" Yea."

" Klaus's sister."

" Oh... OK, may i ask why you are here?"

" Klaus told me to bring you this vile of his blood so that Damon will be... OK. Then he will leave me alone." She told me.

" OK. Well jasmine let her in so that we can get that blood to your dad." Elena had tried telling but, but i was to focused on Rebekah on listen. Something about the way shes acting does not seem right to me.

" No i will not let you in but, you can give me the blood and leave." I told her.

" Why won't you let me in i'm not going to hurt you."

" Yea well i know that if you let a vampire into a house that, that vampire can come in anytime they would like . I also know that the relationship between our family's are not that well and anytime that you or one of your siblings are mad at us you can come in and kill us. So no i will not let you in." After i said that i put my hand out to get the vile.

" Fine." She caved and handed me the vile of blood and stomped away to her car.

" What was all of that about?" Elena asked me after i shut the door.

" Don't think that I don't know what she was trying to do." I said then walked upstairs to my dads room.