Stefan Made A Deal With Klaus !

* Jasmines POV *

When i walked into my dads room he looked so bad. I held back my tears because i knew that as soon as he drank Klaus's blood he would be ok again.

" Hey daddy." I said quietly as i went and sat beside him on the bed.

" Hey Jasmine. where did your aunt Elena go?" He asked me. I could hear the pain in his voice.

" She went downstairs to do something. I got a present for you." I told him with a smile on my face.

" Oh yea, What is it?" He asked with his signature smirk.

" Why don't you find out." I told him while handing him the vile of Klaus's blood.

" What is this?" He asked me looking confused.

" It's the blood from the original hybrid. It will cure you dad." Right after i said that he drank it. Then he stood up and started pacing around the room.

" Jasmine who gave that blood to you?"

" Klaus's sister Rebekah. When i was leaving to go check on uncle stef. she was at the door. I did not invite her in but, she gave me the vile and told me that Klaus told her to give it to me to save you. " I told him as he stopped pacing when i said the name Rebekah.

" Did you ever go and find Stefan?" He asked me. If i did not know any better i heard fear in his voice.

" No. Aunt Elena told me to come give the blood to you. Dad what's going on?" I asked him now freaking out.

" I think Stefan made a deal with Klaus." He said as he ran downstairs to aunt elena.

" Damon what's going on?" Asked Elena.

" It's Stefan. I think he made a deal with Klaus. we have to go find him."

" OK well where do we start looking?" I asked my dad.

" We" He said pointing to aunt Elena then to himself." Are going to look for Stefan. You are going to call Matt and have him come and pick you up and y'all are going to go back to his house."

"Dad! That's not fair i love Stefan to!" I yelled at him.

As if on perfect timing Matt walked through the front door.

"You ready jasmine?" Matt asked me.

" You already called him."

" Look, i know that you also love Stefan but i don't want you getting hurt, because i love you." He told me while giving me a hug.

" Now please go with Matt and I promise that Elena and I will find Stefan ok?"

" ok." I told him as I  gave him one last hug. Then I  gave Elena a hug and walked to matt. Matt gave me a hug and a kiss. Then we went to his jeep and left to go to his house.