I'm So Sorry Jasmine.

**Damons POV**

After finding out there names I told them to come on and I would take them back to the boarding house. I figured that Carrie could put on an outfit of jasmines and Jake could borrow a pair of Matt's clothes. Only because Stefan and I are more buff than Matt and Jeremy is just a little bit smaller than us. Anyway when I walked in the door with Stefan, Jake and Carrie everyone looked at us all weird. Especially Jasmine... When we walked in Jasmine and Jake locked eyes and did not loose contact until I called her.

" Jasmine?"

" Huh? Oh hey daddy. Who's this that you've brought back with you and uncle stefan?" She asked me. The whole time her and Jake were staring at each other. I looked over at Matt and he looked a little jealous.

" This is Carrie Kid and Jake Noah. They will be staying with us for a while." She just nodded her head at me still looking at Jake.

" Hi Jake, i'm Jasmine Salvatore. It's nice to meet you."

" Nice to meet you to." Jake responded.

** Jasmine's POV **

WOW. Was all that i could think right now. Jake was just wow. We he walked through the door and our eyes locked it felt like nothing else in the world mattered anymore. We finally unlocked eyes. When I was looking around for Matt i couldn't find him.

" Did anyone see where Matt went?" I asked no one specific.

" He left through the kitchen when you were having your little moment with our new guest." Alaric had said.

As soon as he said that i ran through the kitchen door and looked for Matt. I found him on the road that leads to his house.

" Hey Matt, Why did you leave? i was looking for you but ric said that you left." I asked him looking confused.

" You're really asking me that?" He asked me sounding upset.

" Yea, Matt whats wrong?"

" You clearly like him jasmine, everyone in that room could tell. So don't try and tell me a lie. Jasmine now that, that Jake guy is here i don't think that we're going to last, because i can tell that you like him way more than you like me." By now we were both crying and i was shaking my head no.

" Matt.. what are you saying ? "

"I'm saying that we have to break up jasmine." He leaned his forehead on mine not wanting to go he whispered " I'm so sorry jasmine." He pulled away trying not to cry and me crying so hard. He started walking away and i fell to the sidewalk crying my eyes out. I really did love Matt. About an half hour later my phone started to ring. It was my dad.

Caller : Dad

" Daddy? " i asked still crying.

" Jasmine where are you at sweetheart? " He asked. I could hear the sympathy in his voice.

" I'm somewhere on matts road. Daddy please come get me." i said crying a little harder.

" I'm on my way."

Call Ended

With en about 5 min. my dad was there holding me in his arms. I did not even have to tell him what was wrong he just put the pieces together. After sitting there for about 5 min. he picked me up and took me home straight to my room. Him and Aunt Elena kept checking in on me. If uncle Stefan was not locked in a cellar being drained of human blood and Si-coness he would be laying in bed right beside me holding me the whole time telling me that it was going to be alright. I just want uncle Stefan, Aunt Elena, and daddy right now and no one else. Why would Matt do this to me?

** I'm so sorry that i've not up loaded in a while it's just ive been really busy. First i had mid~terms and then i christmas shopping and alot of other things. anyway i'm sorry **