BOOK FOUR ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey y'all!
So I'm super excited to announce that...drum roll, please...I'm writing a fourth Spies in Shoes book!
Yeah, I know, I'm insane.
I wanted to focus on other genres after I finished the third SiS so I took a break even though I did have a plotline I could continue. So now I am because the book I'm trying to write at the moment, "In the Long Run," is driving me insane with writer's block. So I figured what the heck I'll start the fourth SiS and make everyone happy. I hope anyway.
You guys have been asking for a fourth book for about a year and a half now (I know, it's crazy that it's been that long) so I hope this doesn't disappoint. You can find the fourth book on my profile page or I'll try and put the link in this somehow (I'm not very good with technology sorry!) so that you can find it.
Oh and it's called "Spies in Sandals" by the way, and it's gonna be a wild ride. Nat and co. go to Boston and Cape Cod and, well, remember how you never found out any details about Zach's mom?? (awkward if you don't) but you're about to!!!
So get pumped and go check out "Spies in Sandals," the latest addition to my Spies in Shoes series!
(do I make a good saleslady?)
Merry Christmas to you all and to all a good night!
❤ vb123321 (just found out you can do emojis on here!)